Security Issue or something (I'm terrible at titles)

Manbearzombie

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Okay so my browser automatically logs on to this forum when I come here but today things got weird.

When I went to the page I got a popup saying something about a security error but everything seemed fine until I looked at the top corner of the page and instead of Manbearzombie it said TylerD.

I immediately logged it out and it automatically went back into my account.

I'm just posting this to clarify that it was nothing of my doing and I changed nothing on the account that wasn't mine. I just saw a nickname that wasn't mine and immediately logged out.

I don't know how or why this happened, but it definitely seemed like something I had to report here.

We are aware of this issue. Just waiting for @Gizmo to sort it out. My login is for Gizmo. :eek:Got no idea what is happening. Thanks @Manbearzombie !

Tyler-Durden.jpg

I was also logging in as someone else, seems ok now. Are you guys still having issues?

same with me mine seas @TylerD.weard hey hahaha

I made a bunch of changes while logged on as Gizmo :rolleyes:

TylerD: "...the same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over Ecigssa!" :p

Anyone having issues with notifications not pushing through to Tapatalk on Android? Haven't received any notifications over the weekend or today. They show up perfectly fine in browser though

Anyone having issues with notifications not pushing through to Tapatalk on Android? Haven't received any notifications over the weekend or today. They show up perfectly fine in browser though
My tapatalk updated this evening so maybe it has something to do with that. P'S the new update is great

Stupid question guys, but is there a way you can change your profile name... if so how?

Thanx

What would you like to change it to? I'll swing it past one of the Admins.

Achmat89, the 88 was a mistake. when i checked a while back and saw it i couldn't change lol
Just left it and thought i might ask today to see if there is a way.
But thank you kind sir @BumbleBee

Back