Security Issue or something (I'm terrible at titles)

Anyone having issues with notifications not pushing through to Tapatalk on Android? Haven't received any notifications over the weekend or today. They show up perfectly fine in browser though
Dude , wait , what ? We are supposed to get notifications on Crapatalk?

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Mine stopped doing it ages ago as well.

I just gave up on it and let it be.

As @Rotten_Bunny so elegantly said.
It definitely is more like Crapatalk since the last few updates.

i agree @Zodd.i don't even use my taptalk anymore.used it once and that was inuff.

Tapatalk is all i am using when not at home...90% of the time :)

What version of Tapatalk are you guys using ? I'm on Tapatalk Pro 4.6.2 on Android and get all my notifications from Waze, MyBB and ECIGSSA no sweat. It doesn't matter if I subscribe via Tapatalk or browser, I still get the notifications.

Maybe check in Tapatalk Settings / Notifications if the 'Receive Notifications' option is selected, and if on Tapatalk 2, if it's enabled for ECIGSSA specifically if you go into that part of the menu. Tapatalk 2 'polls' and does not use push notifications afaik, so set the poll time to the lowest setting - 15 mins.
If you're a phAndroid, also verify in the phone Settings / Other (on mine) / Data Usage that Tapatalk is not restricted. If you're on iOS, sorry, I have no idea ;)

@Kuhlkatz Mine started working again it seems. I'm not sure whether something change on the forums side or where, but my other forums work fine through the app with the notifications

hallo everyone.cant view my profile page,does anyone have similar problems.keeps telling me system error.

hallo everyone.cant view my profile page,does anyone have similar problems.keeps telling me system error.
Can view mine, but not yours - gives me the same message. You have been electronically assassinated:eek:

hahahaha looks like it @Andre.its not the end of the world.

Of course curiosity killed the cat, but am still curious to know the significance of the "89"? DOB?

LOL yeah 1989, last of the 80's kids (if i can actually call myself that). The 88 was a mistake due to my giant hands hahaha touch screen can be a B:censored::censored::censored:H at times lol :hit:

Can you change your "badge"?

cool thanks will do so buddy,thanks for the help.

Back