Sherman RTA

28mm with that chuff in the first pic... looks too good. Price is fair enough to have me super interested. Subbed.

They finally arrived!

Built a dual Ni80 24g 8 wraps 3mm ID and replaced the standard tank with the Ultem big boy and added the tank extender! This is one big tank! The coils came out at 0.36Ω and I'm firing it at 48 watts. The airflow is simply awesome and if you like air then this is a tank for you! I'm certainly not going to be able to use this tank in the TV room because I will never see the screen! :p

Will test it over the next few days before a full review!
ShermanMail2.jpg ShermanMail3.jpg ShermanMail4.jpg

They finally arrived!

Built a dual Ni80 24g 8 wraps 3mm ID and replaced the standard tank with the Ultem big boy and added the tank extender! This is one big tank! The coils came out at 0.36Ω and I'm firing it at 48 watts. The airflow is simply awesome and if you like air then this is a tank for you! I'm certainly not going to be able to use this tank in the TV room because I will never see the screen! :p

Will test it over the next few days before a full review!
View attachment 79965 View attachment 79966 View attachment 79967

Oh my word that tank is sexy.

Oh wow @Rob Fisher !
The Sherman!
Looking good.
Enjoy!!!

My gosh @Rob Fisher
Those are dense clouds indeed!
Going like a boeing!
:eek::eek::D

If you ever decide to sell, please put me in line. Saw the post way too late on the Skylines.

The sherman looks amazing. How long did it take to arrive?

If you ever decide to sell, please put me in line. Saw the post way too late on the Skylines.

The sherman looks amazing. How long did it take to arrive?

I have about 7 dibs on the Sherman already. :p

It was quick despite the holidays... took about 5 days from order to my door! Came from Canada.

I have about 7 dibs on the Sherman already. :p

It was quick despite the holidays... took about 5 days from order to my door! Came from Canada.

Wow, that is really fast. You wouldn't happen to have any inside info on when they're getting new stock?

No doubt it is a cloud machine,how about flavor?

Pretty good on my first build... still playing with it and will put in some DNA Coils (Fused Clapton 2*26/36) in the second one today to play... No leaking since I built it with my standard 24g Ni80's yesterday... always prefer to play for a few days before making a final call but at this stage I'm happy I got two...

The Sherman is a huge tank for huge builds and huge air and high power which is not my normal style but will do a review next week once I have given this baby a full tonk! ;-)

I can be such a shallow person @Rob Fisher , I would buy this tank just because I like the creepy little Mickey Mouse logo :rolleyes:

tank looks awesome and those clouds are a selling point.
The build deck looks nice and easy to build on.
Enjoy it @Rob Fisher

Big strong tank @Rob Fisher with lots of firepower

image.jpg

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

The M4 Sherman, officially Medium Tank, M4, was the most numerous battle tank used by the United States and some of the other Western Alliesin World War II. The M4 Sherman proved to be reliable, relatively cheap to produce and available in great numbers. Thousands were distributed through the Lend-Lease program to the British Commonwealth and Soviet Union. The tank was named by the British for the American Civil War General William Tecumseh Sherman.

That is a really nice looking build deck and it looks quite large too considering the whole tank is 28mm!

I love the mouse logo, reminds me a bit of the Deadmau5 mouse head actually. I thought of that before I thought of Micky Mouse to be honest :) How many ml of juice does it hold?

Big strong tank @Rob Fisher with lots of firepower

View attachment 80032

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

The M4 Sherman, officially Medium Tank, M4, was the most numerous battle tank used by the United States and some of the other Western Alliesin World War II. The M4 Sherman proved to be reliable, relatively cheap to produce and available in great numbers. Thousands were distributed through the Lend-Lease program to the British Commonwealth and Soviet Union. The tank was named by the British for the American Civil War General William Tecumseh Sherman.
Haha! When I first heard about it I started typing "Sherman Tank" into Google, I got as far as "Sherm..." and realised that I probably wouldn't find what I was looking for without a lot of digging!

That is a really nice looking build deck and it looks quite large too considering the whole tank is 28mm!

I love the mouse logo, reminds me a bit of the Deadmau5 mouse head actually. I thought of that before I thought of Micky Mouse to be honest :) How many ml of juice does it hold?

Standard tank holds 4,5ml and the Ultem Tall one holds 6ml. There is also a fat Ultem that will be available soon and with the bulge I guess another ml or two...

Back