Show us your Builds - Aqua Atomisers

Lovely post @RezaD
Glad you enjoying the device!!
Makes a person want to go out and get one now ;-)

Thanks....get one - you will love it. That is the best kind of surprise - when something exceeds your expectations.:)

The aqua is an amazing RTA, one of my favourites and at the moment my top contender against the kayfun I have

Thanks coil master!!! No it does not leak at all....maybe it's the 2.5mm wick I used?

BTW - thanks a million for helping me with the SVD. I sprayed the tactile switch from the side and resoldered the wires in case it was a dry joint and now it works 100% again.....the belt trick worked as well. I just found it easier to remove the top cap by putting a good couple of rounds of insulation tape around the beauty ring and then taking a 22mm ring spanner and using the extra leverage just to get the process kick started once it moved like 0.5mm I could take the waterpump pliers and remove it easily.

You da man!!!:D:D:D????
Cool bru I must remember that trick. And will try aqua with 2.5mm

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Not sure if there is one out there - my bad

Was building today a dual coil 0.8 ohm build on my aqua and what a vape

28g kanthal + 32g build

Taste is awesome

Attachments

• 20140618_235340.jpg
    20140618_235340.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 36
Not sure if there is one out there - my bad

Was building today a dual coil 0.8 ohm build on my aqua and what a vape

28g kanthal + 32g build

Taste is awesome
Moved your post to the relevant thread.
So, did you use 28g on the one coil and 32g on the other coil? If so, why? Do they not heat up differently?
Not much to beat the vape on an Aqua.

Yes it does heat up diff

That's what I'm enjoying

Especially with flavours that that have other subtle tastes

I'm getting the initial strong flavour and towards end of pull I'm getting the subtle flavours a bit more crisp

I think probably due to the different heating temps

how will the Aqua perform with a single coil?

im not a fan of dual coils (tried them in my drippers and dont fancy them) so im wondering if the aquas performance will be reduced if building a single coil?

please advise guys

im not a fan of dual coils (tried them in my drippers and dont fancy them) so im wondering if the aquas performance will be reduced if building a single coil?

please advise guys

Depends on the coil. If the coil is 1.5 Ohm or higher it is rather muted due to the mech not drawing much because the ohms is not low enough(unless you run it on a electronic mod). Under 1 Ohm it is pretty damned good for a single coil but it is unbelievably smooth yet full on dual coils......

Essentially it is just so damned easy to run a sub ohm setup on it and because you have 2 wicks you do not have any dry hits.

please advise guys
Have never tried that. The Aqua has been manufactured for dual coils with 2 air holes, 4 juice channels, etc. Might not perform as well with a single coil would be my guess. But the vape is not like a dripper with dual coils, more comparable to that of the Kayfun/Russian.

Depends on the coil. If the coil is 1.5 Ohm or higher it is rather muted due to the mech not drawing much because the ohms is not low enough(unless you run it on a electronic mod). Under 1 Ohm it is pretty damned good for a single coil but it is unbelievably smooth yet full on dual coils......

Essentially it is just so damned easy to run a sub ohm setup on it and because you have 2 wicks you do not have any dry hits.
reza, howsit buddy!!!!

havent see/ heard from you in ages

thanks for the advice, i might just pull the trigger on one right now

reza, howsit buddy!!!!

havent see/ heard from you in ages

thanks for the advice, i might just pull the trigger on one right now

Seriously do it..... you will not regret it. In fact if you hate it I will take it off your hands.

Not a big fan of the post setup but the results are worth it. I have a very strong feeling your Russian will take a backseat once you have the knack of the Aqua.

I remember vaping your Russian and you had a 0.8/0.9 Ohm coil in there. In comparison the Aqua gives you lots of flavour with no harshness in the throat. I can take 15 second hits with no irritation to the lungs/throat (nic strength <12mg). Seriously awesome - only downside is more juice consumption because you can't stop hitting it.....:D:D:D

Seriously do it..... you will not regret it. In fact if you hate it I will take it off your hands.

Not a big fan of the post setup but the results are worth it. I have a very strong feeling your Russian will take a backseat once you have the knack of the Aqua.

I remember vaping your Russian and you had a 0.8/0.9 Ohm coil in there. In comparison the Aqua gives you lots of flavour with no harshness in the throat. I can take 15 second hits with no irritation to the lungs/throat (nic strength <12mg). Seriously awesome - only downside is more juice consumption because you can't stop hitting it.....:D:D:D

haha

ok, seems aqua wins this time

Do it bru. Welcome back @RezaD being hiding?

I have......work has been rediculous......Worked 1 or 2 nights a week till almost midnight. Feel it for a few days....wish I could squeeze some more sleep in. Running in auto-pilot mode....only maintenance when required. DIY stocks are at an all time low......need to mix a good couple of batched this weekend.

Dripped some of your NET last night after 2 weeks of steeping.........very cloudy!!!!:D:D:D

I'm a believer in the Aqua now, helped a friend build his the other day, and the flavour is out of this world good.

I got on its way. Got the clear tank too. Cant wait based on whats said here.

We had success with placing the wicks deep into the juice channels. Unlike the Kayfun type setup. And no leaking, oh and use the bottom fill method.

We had success with placing the wicks deep into the juice channels. Unlike the Kayfun type setup. And no leaking, oh and use the bottom fill method.

Yip, I use 1 mm hollow (genuine) Ekowool on 1.5 mm micro coils. Wet the wick with juice and press into the channels. Fill exactly as in the video you posted.
Awesome vape. Have never had a dry hit.

I got on its way. Got the clear tank too. Cant wait based on whats said here.
lovely stuff

me too :)

just ordered one now, with the clear tank as well

no new coil builds in this thread?

Back