Show us your Builds - Genesis Style RBA (Kraken, Steam Turbine, RSST)

devdev

respice adspice prospice
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
This is the SUYWWACS (Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup) thread for all Genesis (Kraken, Steam Turbine, RSST) style builds

Last edited:
@devdev Could I please request that we split the Ithaka builds into a separate thread?
I feel Ithaka really doesn't fit in with genesis style builds.

I agree with the above post. Krakens, steamturbines etc. fit here. Ithaka is another beast all together

Will sort it out later gents!

Never worked on Ithaka, so don't know what its like :)

Ok got the RSST back this morning and made a quick coil to put on here.

Double Twisted 26g kanthal (Yeah I like my double twisted coils)
9 wraps (10 in the pictures- took 1 out)
3mm id
0.7 Ohms
Stainless rope wick wrapped in cotton
Flavour 10 out of 10 :D
TH not to bad :rolleyes:
Vapour is WOW :eek:
IMG-20140408-00698.jpg IMG-20140408-00695.jpg IMG-20140408-00694.jpg
Must say this RSST on a Nemesis (490 mode) is beautiful!!!!!
and thats the Aerotank driptip on the RSST.
IMG-20140408-00699.jpg

Sweet looking coil man.

Where did you get the S/S Rope from?

@1am7h30n3 & @Gizmo Ithaka has been made in to its own thread, and I have updated the information on this thread.

ok who can i post my AGA T2 to? to be coiled and wicked for work on a my 15 watt max vamo please?

i'm in pinetown, kzn. happy to post it, no rush so it can take it's little tour through the postal system :)

Awesome @Hein510! It's great to see the RSST in the spotlight with a beautiful build like that. A little too underrated on this forum I should think.

400 ss mesh with light cotton wrap 28g 6 wraps pushing 1.3ohm....th is huge and flavour insane..uploadfromtaptalk1397077016438.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

What genesis is this called again. I recognise the orange glass

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What genesis is this called again. I recognise the orange glass

Pyrex RSST. The orange look is light shining though VM choc mint

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Ah of course :( how silly me. Anyway silly me. So tell me that cotton around the top of the mesh makes a big difference?

Ah of course :( how silly me. Anyway silly me. So tell me that cotton around the top of the mesh makes a big difference?

To be honest I have no idea. I haven't tried without it yet. I just followed what I saw on a Rip video.
I will try setting it up without the cotton and see. Although it is really such a small amount of cotton I can't see how it could make a difference.

I tried it without cotton, just pure ss mesh, it was a nightmare to get working right and even when it was working the flavour just tasted so weird to me. I still want to try SS rope with cotton over, it seems to get very good reviews.

Back