Show us your Builds - Squape Atomisers

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
1.6 mm ID, 27 g Kanthal, 5 wraps, 0.61 ohms, 2 mm Ceramic wick. Hits like a big truck, immediate nic buzz. Need to lower nic in this. Easy build and wick. No leaking, gurgling or dry hits. Solid stainless steel with glass. Anodized deck and chimney (non-conductive). Clone.

JhQ4z0u.jpg

eStTZih.jpg

SNdbg99.jpg

rh4UH0A.jpg

khfmSYA.jpg

vcU3q3p.jpg

Great looks @Matthee - how does the ceramic wick compare with other wicking material?

Man that looks gorgeous!

Hmmm seeing that and hearing oom @Matthee endorsing it I might have to change my opinion of them.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Shooooweeee! That is a very clean build and great looking attie!

Did you manage to source this locally @Matthee?

Great looks @Matthee - how does the ceramic wick compare with other wicking material?
It is great and lasts for ages. Best where shaping is not required. Also too expensive to get here - only 2 USA vendors and they do not ship here - so its MyUs.com, not cheap. Wicking is on par with cotton. Might not hit quite as hard as cotton, but minimal.

It is great and lasts for ages. Best where shaping is not required. Also too expensive to get here - only 2 USA vendors and they do not ship here - so its MyUs.com, not cheap.

MyUS.com is ludicrous with their service fees.

Hmmm seeing that and hearing oom @Matthee endorsing it I might have to change my opinion of them.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
Early days yet, but must say compared to a Kayfun/Russian this is painless. Filling and re-filling is a breeze. Coiling and wicking is easy as pie. Seems Slowtech might have replaced the deck, which gave some problems.

Can't mix "review" with "vape mail" and "coil building" :D

Back