Show us your RDA, RBA or Clearomiser Collection

The bit of my collection that I use daily the rest of it is now officially packed away even my good old favourite mpt3
uploadfromtaptalk1407425115783.jpg

Still playing around with some coil builds to get the right one for me. So far she hits hard and is chucking the vapor. Today's build was a 0.2ohm build dual parallel with 26g kanthal hot vape.
Twisted some fat bastard with 2 26g round kanthal and some flat ribbon can't wait to build it but gonna try a few more builds first

Sorry for the bad pics but this is the kanthal I twisted today
uploadfromtaptalk1407431068182.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407431082160.jpg

916b7fdd68c6eb1725429ee3f5619941.jpg

This is the end of the road for me right now. More gear i don't need.

From left to right :
Reo Grand
Enigma hybrid dripper
Kayfun lite + on a Nemesis clone for work
Blackwood on a Vanilla copper
Flash e Vapor V3 on a Vanilla SS

All authentic besides the Nemesis ;)

I put the Reo Grand LP on hold for now, until I see the need for it. There are many other things not vape related that I can get for 380 euros (which it would cost me incl. all spares, shipping, duties/taxes and the Cyclone) :eek:

Last edited:
916b7fdd68c6eb1725429ee3f5619941.jpg

This is the end of the road for me right now. More gear i don't need.

From left to right :
Reo Grand
Enigma hybrid dripper
Kayfun lite + on a Nemesis clone for work
Blackwood on a Vanilla copper
Flash e Vapor V3 on a Vanilla SS

All authentic besides the Nemesis ;)

I put the Reo Grand LP on hold for now, until I see the need for it. There are many other things not vape related that I can get for 380 euros (which it would cost me incl. all spares, shipping, duties/taxes and the Cyclone) :eek:

nice collection @Tom

@Rob Fisher i thought you just loved your Reos. I never thought you into other gear.

All old purchases! Except the MOW Tank on the Spinner... just need to test it because I've never tried one.

And I will never sell my Russian 91% on my Sigelei 20W! Love it!

All old purchases! Except the MOW Tank on the Spinner... just need to test it because I've never tried one.

And I will never sell my Russian 91% on my Sigelei 20W! Love it!
I have to agree. The Russian 91 is a awesome tank. Much better than the kayfun, my black one is on its way. Ill keep that for a backup when my reo needs a rest. Lol

I have to agree. The Russian 91 is a awesome tank. Much better than the kayfun, my black one is on its way. Ill keep that for a backup when my reo needs a rest. Lol
I hear that from a lot of people and i own both . All original . And i prefer the kayfun versus the russian .

They fill on the same way from the bottom . I think that the difference is due to the driptip . To me the russian feel strange as textured . But visually i love the look of the russian more . I end up buying 2 and sold one because i prefere the kayfun . But yes is the same tank

Here is what I have laying around. Fee tanks and spinners not included as I loaned them to family members

20141110_221636.jpg

image.jpg Been vapeing for 3weeks now... My authentic russian wil be here tomorrow... Just need to get another mod?

of course you are. that goes without saying bro!
all roads lead to Reoville
Im trying to postpone and holdout and do whatever i can to not buy one just yet ...... But resistance is slowly but surely starting to prove futile.

Vape the Planet

Im trying to postpone and holdout and do whatever i can to not buy one just yet ...... But resistance is slowly but surely starting to prove futile.

Vape the Planet

getting a reo was a game changer for me.
trust this --- you have not vaped until you vaped on a reo

My collection now consists of an evod and esmart and my all day vamping pleasure.... my REO. .. got rid of most of my other mods for the REO. And up until now I still don't regret it.

Back