Show us your Vape Family!

Nitecore has a shop in SA @Silver
Email: Sales@NiteCoreSA.co.za
Louis: 083 410 6005 / Celesti: 082 825 8442

Address: 206B Raymond Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria
You can buy them online
Price for 14500s is R 195

Thanks @Puff the Magic Dragon
I actually bought my first Nitecore i4 charger from them before there were many local vaping vendors.
Its still going and is used to this day every day - like 3.5 years later !

I think it was @Caramia that wanted those batts, just check the amp limit is 3.5A and that may be overstated. So about 1.5 ohms and above for that ;-)

Thanks @Puff the Magic Dragon
I actually bought my first Nitecore i4 charger from them before there were many local vaping vendors.
Its still going and is used to this day every day - like 3.5 years later !

I think it was @Caramia that wanted those batts, just check the amp limit is 3.5A and that may be overstated. So about 1.5 ohms and above for that ;-)
Thanx @Puff the Magic Dragon and @Silver:), I am just a little concerned regarding these and vaping, I cannot find anything about them, no reviews, nothing.
But might give them a go;)

I’ve been looking for some AW 14500 batteries for long. Finding them very hard to find as well and weary of the nitrcore ones, be happier with the AW’s.

Lovely @antonherbst
Wow, that SX Mini Skyline setup looks so tall compared to the others. Makes the others look tiny!

Lovely @antonherbst
Wow, that SX Mini Skyline setup looks so tall compared to the others. Makes the others look tiny!

But that sx mini is so easy in the hands. And the board delivers a smooth vape. I love it so much i will never get rid of it. It will have to die for me to replace it.

This is the vape fam at the moment. There's a few tanks, RDAs and an RTA missing from the pic since they don't have mods to sit on (yet). The fam is slowly growing! :)

IMG_0376.JPG

Some of mine
c3cb5483dcdca1611a96d9b61bdbb001.jpg
c29d05fb42933dce894b12a65c7cb7aa.jpg
44328ded67d1d01984d0a770c1e348af.jpg
97eae7b09e78200395cb408bed81bb22.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Love the e-pipe!

Current vape fam in rotation. Each one with a unique purpose and different vape style.

07248180a5ce99e712595ea9118f04e7.jpg

bd0d61cfaa81f41402d7e77cab30b82b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current vape fam in rotation. Each one with a unique purpose and different vape style.

07248180a5ce99e712595ea9118f04e7.jpg

bd0d61cfaa81f41402d7e77cab30b82b.jpg

@Amir And once again my eyes are drawn to the pipe. I think I'll have to get one of those. As if my vaping isn't enough, I can just imagine the reaction to a woman with a pipe in my little, oh-so-conservative town - that would really rock the boat >:). Seriously though, when I was still a smoker someone allowed me to use his pipe for a weekend and I loved it - just not the schlepp of all the fiddling, which is also what I don't like about vaping!

@Amir And once again my eyes are drawn to the pipe. I think I'll have to get one of those. As if my vaping isn't enough, I can just imagine the reaction to a woman with a pipe in my little, oh-so-conservative town - that would really rock the boat >:). Seriously though, when I was still a smoker someone allowed me to use his pipe for a weekend and I loved it - just not the schlepp of all the fiddling, which is also what I don't like about vaping!

Thanks. The pipe really does have a bourgeois funk kind of vibe to it and it’s really satisfying to sit back and reflect with the pipe and good coffee in hand. Sounds very cliche but I find it quite therapeutic after a long stressful day at the office

Back