Show us your Vape Family!

Vape gear currently in rotation
24b7e4368aa59e65c5e4b54be90299be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My small family, the smallest it's been in a while. Each one has a story so grab a whiskey and relax for 5 minutes...
View attachment 125053

Kodama v2: Went to buy a standard minikin 2 when the man at the shop (Sir Vape) quietly brought these out. Convinced myself I needed one. After a month or so it faded slightly, so I left it to fade to it's current look before waxing. It used to be quite blue, but I like the deep reddish-brown more.
-> OBS Engine: Unexpected birthday gift from my wife. Turned quickly into my favorite RTA.

Athena Pride 75: Imported this beginning 2017. Sold it mid-year to fund the Kodama. I was a bit heartbroken. Lurking on the forum later in the year I saw it up for sale one day so I promptly bought it back. So happy to be reunited. Won't ever sell her again.
-> Zeus: First single coil RTA. My everyday work tank.

Blade: The newest addition. Saw this for the first time at the grand opening of The Cloud Factory. Had to buy it because
@Rob Fisher beat me to the Mirage I had my eye on! Well played good sir!
-> Peerless special edition: First proper RDA I owned, and now the only dual coil deck I have.

Vega: The device that helped me kick smoking. I was already looking at vaping, and when it launched this was cheaper than the cuboid mini kit. I started vaping it on the way home. 45 mins later at home I threw all my cigs away and never looked back. I will never get rid of this mod.
-> Wasp nano with zoom pipe: My traveling RDA. It goes with when I go out to try new juices. 510 tip to stop any spitback.

Great looking setups @Anvil
Loved the stories behind each mod!

I may have added another member to the family this weekend...
I really shouldn't be allowed out the house at this point. 2018 vape gear budget is almost gone and it's not even half-way through the year.

20180311_142037-2.jpg

That being said, I'm absolutely loving the DNA75C. It's absolutely mind-boggling how much you can do with it, especially with the new escribe software. Can't wait for the replay feature!

I really shouldn't be allowed out the house at this point. 2018 vape gear budget is almost gone and it's not even half-way through the year.

View attachment 125489

That being said, I'm absolutely loving the DNA75C. It's absolutely mind-boggling how much you can do with it, especially with the new escribe software. Can't wait for the replay feature!

What vape budget?:eek: I do not know of such things.o_O If i had to guess i am already spending 2020 budget on the current gear i have. :rofl: But i love the new gear so much. Happy vaping on the gear

View attachment 125489

Welcome to the rabbit hole @Anvil. Your assimilation is now complete, lol.

Regards

View attachment 125489

I remember the days when I gave up the stinkies for about a year and a half, this was before vaping, and thought I’d have so much more extra cash laying around because of that but to my surprise there was no extra cash.

So I keep telling myself if I stop buying vape stuff I won’t have extra cash anyway just like when I quit the stinkies

a6887d4346da700d1420783f0e2cdb64.jpg

Current vape fam refined to perfection. Each with its own unique purpose and style of vaping. The only factor that they have in common is flavor, flavor and flavor.

got a exsta mod but no cash for a tank for it. will have to wait till sameone sels a real cheap tank. but then what to get.
20180403_193118.jpg

a6887d4346da700d1420783f0e2cdb64.jpg

Current vape fam refined to perfection. Each with its own unique purpose and style of vaping. The only factor that they have in common is flavor, flavor and flavor.

A perfect collection of regulated, pocket friendly, excellent quality, mechanical gear and most important a great vape.

A perfect collection of regulated, pocket friendly, excellent quality, mechanical gear and most important a great vape.

I couldn’t agree more

Back