mcLwyjT.jpg

The current collection:

RSQ + Solo
Epetite + Skyline
BB + Exocet
Pico + SMM
Ohmsmium + Entheon

mcLwyjT.jpg

Such a great and wide variety of setups @TheV !
If i may ask, how do you find the entheon versus the solo?

Such a great and wide variety of setups @TheV !
If i may ask, how do you find the entheon versus the solo?
Thanks @Silver :)

Keep in mind that the Solo is a clone so the comparison is a little bit unfair ... but here goes anyway:
The Entheon definitely has better flavor
Because the Solo is so low profile it gets hot fairly quickly
The tip on the Solo has a shorter base because the coil is so close to the top so finding a tip the fits is a bit tricky
I prefer the build deck on the Entheon

I've put the Entheon on the RSQ for now.
I'll likely put the Solo up for sale soon :)

Thanks @Silver :)

Keep in mind that the Solo is a clone so the comparison is a little bit unfair ... but here goes anyway:
The Entheon definitely has better flavor
Because the Solo is so low profile it gets hot fairly quickly
The tip on the Solo has a shorter base because the coil is so close to the top so finding a tip the fits is a bit tricky
I prefer the build deck on the Entheon

I've put the Entheon on the RSQ for now.
I'll likely put the Solo up for sale soon :)

Thanks for the feedback
I saw a few guys selling their entheons in the classifieds lately
Not sure why, maybe they prefer more airflow. I assume the entheon is more for restricted airflow

Thanks for the feedback
I saw a few guys selling their entheons in the classifieds lately
Not sure why, maybe they prefer more airflow. I assume the entheon is more for restricted airflow
The draw on the Entheon is fairly restricted but not as much as the Hadaly.
I'm vaping mine on about 1/4 open and find it a fantastic draw ... but this is all personal preference.
If you wanted a big airy vape then the Entheon would certainly disappoint.
I've even seen some guys list it as one of the worst of 2017 :eek:

The draw on the Entheon is fairly restricted but not as much as the Hadaly.
I'm vaping mine on about 1/4 open and find it a fantastic draw ... but this is all personal preference.
If you wanted a big airy vape then the Entheon would certainly disappoint.
I've even seen some guys list it as one of the worst of 2017 :eek:

I agree with you @TheV - defenitely more airy than the Hadaly. I just did a quick build this morning - was a bit confusing with all the parts . I'm happy - so it will stay. (And just to keep it on topic - she will stay in the family)

3ddbe51121772e8ca2f43611b60fe9b6.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I agree with you @TheV - defenitely more airy than the Hadaly. I just did a quick build this morning - was a bit confusing with all the parts . I'm happy - so it will stay. (And just to keep it on topic - she will stay in the family)

3ddbe51121772e8ca2f43611b60fe9b6.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Right? You get so many parts with this atty. Looks like you figured it out though.
What build did you do?

Oh and snap :p
6aFrNzX.jpg

@Hooked comment has brought back lots of memories so I felt I should update the family portrait.
4ff94679c6e5ca2fd70aee5eb7bb92f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lol @Zegee, when @Hooked posted that I went to go look what she was referring to
And them saw that was in 2015. Feels like a decade ago.
I recall the atty on the mech on the right in that old pic which has the dog on it. Wasnt it the Doge. I had one but the drip tip felt like a pool pipe to me in those days. Lol. @Yiannaki built it for me i think with 24g wire at a breakfast and i thought i was the business blowing massive clouds. Only problem is i didnt have appropriate low nic juice so @Paulie had to give me some. Hehe

Lol @Zegee, when @Hooked posted that I went to go look what she was referring to
And them saw that was in 2015. Feels like a decade ago.
I recall the atty on the mech on the right in that old pic which has the dog on it. Wasnt it the Doge. I had one but the drip tip felt like a pool pipe to me in those days. Lol. @Yiannaki built it for me i think with 24g wire at a breakfast and i thought i was the business blowing massive clouds. Only problem is i didnt have appropriate low nic juice so @Paulie had to give me some. Hehe
@Silver yes the copper was the doge and the black was the mmmmmmm @Gazzacpt what was the name again.
It does feel like forever however as much as things have changed alot has remained the same.

@Silver yes the copper was the doge and the black was the mmmmmmm @Gazzacpt what was the name again.
It does feel like forever however as much as things have changed alot has remained the same.

TOBH Atty. I still have mine. Still does the trick for massive flavour.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Back