Sigelei 213 not switching on

rabbitneko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

Since this morning my Sigelei 213 mod isn't turning on, and it looks like it completely discharged my batteries.

I tried fully charged batteries, but it didn't switch on either. The screen is just blank.

Anyone have some advice?

Hi all,

Since this morning my Sigelei 213 mod isn't turning on, and it looks like it completely discharged my batteries.

I tried fully charged batteries, but it didn't switch on either. The screen is just blank.

Anyone have some advice?
Did a quick google, ignored the first hit which just happened to be this post. :)
Found this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2z4kxe/sigelei_150_will_not_turn_on_advice/
Edit - Turns out the copper bar that crosses between the two batteries had bent just a little and wasn't making a tight connection. It's working now!

and first reply there
check the direction of your batteries. I've put both of them going the same direction multiple times by accident.

and 2nd
jennyboh 2 points 1 year ago
Sometimes I have to press the fire button like 10 times before mine turns on. Have you tried clicking it like a madman?

If none of those help, you're gonna have to continue working your way through the rest of that page.
All the best.

Did a quick google, ignored the first hit which just happened to be this post. :)
Found this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2z4kxe/sigelei_150_will_not_turn_on_advice/

and first reply there

and 2nd

If none of those help, you're gonna have to continue working your way through the rest of that page.
All the best.

Thanks @blujeenz, also saw that thread, but wasn't sure how different the 150 and the 213 is. I'm gonna try all of those tips. Will report back.

Thanks @blujeenz, also saw that thread, but wasn't sure how different the 150 and the 213 is. I'm gonna try all of those tips. Will report back.

I thought it was worth a shot, nobody answered Dodga at https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/sigelei-213-owners-thread.739255/page-64
Hi all I'm currently I using a sigelei 213 and it just went dead on me all of a sudden. Had full battery charge too. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem or any idea what would cause this?

Dodga, Aug 16, 2016

On page 65 Wade says
So I figured out something interesting. I knew about holding the fire button while starting up to check your version.

If you hold the down button while booting it resets to factory default.

If you hold the fire and down button it shows a solid screen. I think this might help burn in.

If you hold the fire and up button it shows "Calibration Resistance" then mine shows "Calibration Success"
If nothing else works, perhaps the factory reset might.

No luck. Took it apart to see if anything was out of place, cleaned all the connectors, etc.

Oh well.
Bummer...

Can I recommend finding a friend with the same mod, and simply swapping devices when he/she isn't looking? I've found this technique works with everything from pizza to assignments to girlfriends. Sadly I can't do it anymore as my friends started ignoring me about 6 months after I figured this trick out.
:ANGEL:

Sorry to hear that, how painful is it? carbon 213 or Fuchai 213?
Any option of return on warranty?

The carbon one.

No option of warranty, it's outside of the allowed timeframe, pretty scratched, etc.

It's been replaced since with an RX 2/3

Ouch, my sympathies, glad to hear you're not high and dry without a backup though.

Haha this whole thread was on behalf of my bf. Half of the motivation to go buy a new mod was because he was using my minikin, my juice, my battery, etc. I didn't want any of that ;)

So I kind of pushed him in the right direction >:)

Back