Sigelei 30W Mini Box mod

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Now THIS looks the bomb , very nice unique features .... me likey :)

The Sigelei mini is the smallest regulated box mod that they offer. This mod is unique in that you can switch off electronic functionality and use it as a mechanical mod. If you do so, it bypasses all the board circuitry and goes to DC-DC mode, thus letting you sub-ohm lower than the chip allows! This mod is still in the pre-production stage, so the description may change as we get more info on the mod. It is expected to launch in mid-January.

Features include:

• Takes a single 18650 battery
  • Handles down to 0.5Ω resistance
  • Handles up to 3.0Ω resistance
  • 5-30 watts, adjustable via buttons on the mod
  • Mini USB charging port
  • Dimensions 22mm x 36mm x 90.3mm
  • Two modes available
    • DC-DC mode – bypasses all circuitry and acts like a mechanical mod
    • PWM mode – utilizes chip functionality and constant voltage control
      • Memory function in PWM mode – via PCB board
        • 5W
        • 10W
        • 15W
        • 20W
        • 30W

Origin_Vape_Sigelei_Mini_30w_Box_Mod_01-193x145.jpg
Origin_Vape_Sigelei_Mini_30w_Box_Mod_02-193x145.jpg
Origin_Vape_Sigelei_Mini_30w_Box_Mod_03-193x145.jpg
Origin_Vape_Sigelei_Mini_30w_Box_Mod_04-193x145.jpg
Origin_Vape_Sigelei_Mini_30w_Box_Mod_07-193x145.jpg
Origin_Vape_Sigelei_Mini_30w_Box_Mod_02.jpg

Damn! It's a "mini box mod" explosion! :eek:

I like the feature where u can switch between regulated and mechanical. Only downfall I do see is that it's not suitable for sub homers going below 0.5ohm. On the whole looks like a nifty device. Definitely worth having a look at.

That's not bad.
I hope all these Mini's are priced round there.

I need a second battery, but the ZNA's, IPV's and such are just an overkill for me. I don't want to pay for a bunch of extra power I won't use.

They all seem to be in the same range, and I actually prefer the Cloupor Mini (that adjustable 510 pin is just awesome) and it's also $49. I think 2015 will be the year of mini mods at affordable prices :)

Is the Cloupor the only one with magnets on the door?
I dont see the others mentioning magnets but I cant see so well on the photos if there are screws

Is the Cloupor the only one with magnets on the door?
I dont see the others mentioning magnets but I cant see so well on the photos if there are screws

It looks like this one has magnets too - curious that they don't mention it.

Have a look here, the 4th image shows the battery and magnetic door - this one is on the side though, but it's still toolless :D

Back