Single 18650 mod

thehbomb101

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Looking for a cheap single 18650 mod , scratches aren't a problem etc must just be able to turn on and function and 510 must be in good condition

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've got a Evic Mini VTC with battery and silicone cover? Also have a tank if you're interested in a bundle

I've got a Evic Mini VTC with battery and silicone cover? Also have a tank if you're interested in a bundle
I don't need the battery or tank but what's your price ?

Well I was going to sell the mod with the battery for R700. Without the Battery R600. Mod was bought new in March this year. White with a black silicone cover.

Try find an IPV D2 they are bulletproof.

Haha I'd love one I just need a cheap mod that turns on and works not looking to dish out like 700 bucks for a bring to work mod

Got a KangerTech Kbox mini for R200 used to be a "going out" vape. Scratched and stuff but can send pictures.

I second this, I got mine when it was a new release and use it every day since. I thought about selling it a few times but there really is nothing else to replace it with, so tiny and reliable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're still in need, I have one.

Elephone LAISIMO 70W
Does Ni and Ti temp control

Bought it from Gearbest, haven't used it yet. Exactly like below.

1452024767151233396.jpg

Ag it was 30 dollarz.

R250 seeing it is still in perfect condition.

Aaaaand.... FIGHT!

He he no worries. It does require a 18650, and I am in CPT CBD, and at night in Boston - if that sweetens or bitters up the deal for either of you.

Aaaaand.... FIGHT!

He he no worries. It does require a 18650, and I am in CPT CBD, and at night in Boston - if that sweetens or bitters up the deal for either of you.

@KrayFish404 Ha ha no worries, seeing that @thehbomb101 posted the "wanted ad" I will wait and see if he takes it, if not I will definitely take it.

Back