Sir Vape - Retailer Reviews

This is a personal impression and not aimed as an insult, rather constructive criticism.

In general I believe Sir Vape is doing a fantastic job, walk in customers are met with great service from what I've read and heard.
Online orders are also done really well, place order on the website and in 2 days I have my stuff (couriers to blame for the extra day to Cape Town).

My problem lies with response to online queries , I know we are spoiled with email / forum pm's / facebook etc and have come to expect a quick turn around time when reality doesn't always allow for this. However waiting 2 days for a response on a query is a tad long nowadays. I've heard the same from a couple of friends who went through the same as I did in just having to wait to hear anything.

My advice, being in the service industry as well, please send out some form of response just to let the person making the inquiry know that someone is attending to it. If you don't have an answer at the moment, tell us that. It doesn't reflect badly on you to inform a customer that you are awaiting stock, can't get something at that time but could make arrangements for a future date. Anything is better than getting no response at all.

I thank you for the great service on the orders I have received and ask simply that the above be taken into consideration.

@Nimatek Thank you for your criticism, we en devour to supply the best service possible to all our customers no matter where you are based and no matter what you are ordering. In saying this you can imagine what it is like having to deal with the quantity of orders we process and then still trying to maintain our turn around times as well as maintaining our social media portals and queries.

We have numerous means of communication available to us these days which i implore people to make use of to communicate with us, why i say that is we are more active on the social media styled platforms than email, although this is not an excuse in why it took us so long to get back to you rather than us saying we would prefer using whatsapp and facebook rather than emails to communicate with our customers.

These forms of communication are manned almost always and the response time is in some instances almost automatic. Our plea to our customers is to phone us if they have not received communication within 24hours or to whatsapp us or post to our facebook page. We are not the type of business to shy away from negative criticism, we like it when we get criticism because it allows us the opportunity to re look at our processes and to implement measures to improve our service levels to you our loyal customers.

Once again thank you for verbalising your opinion we will look at our processes and put some processes in place to improve on the area you have mentioned.

Regards

Sir Vape team.

@BigGuy Thanks for the feedback, as stated I am not trying to subtract from the general service at all. My orders have always been quick and without fuss. For that I applaud your hard work as well as the team behind you.

Thank you @Sir Vape for my awesome Double Vision Atty that I received today. Very good and speedy service from you guys. Such a pleasure to do business with you :)

@zadiac LOL, I just bought the same dripper from @Sir Vape today. One of the partners / owners recommended it while I was struggling to decide on a new RDA. He was a big guy, very nice, knowledgeable and most helpful. and it dawned on me, he must be @BigGuy. Fortunately I live in Durban, so I can walk into the shop whenever I get the overwhelming desire to buy something vape related. Their variety, over the counter service and pricing are all excellent.

Last edited:
My experience.....Sir Vape sent me a WhatsApp with my goodies and Courier Guy bag before shipping.....wicked cool. Love that kind of attention to detail...keep it up

I suppose it happens that one might fall through the cracks, but from my experience, their team is on that possibility too and check those cracks.
I haven't had a WhatsApp from them, but Hugo, is always online and replies to everything fast.

A few more points for @SirVape ..... Their website is well presented, diligently maintained and updated! This helps one tremendously (sometimes dangerously to the point of being addictive...) to decide on ones options before shopping or ordering online. @SirVape are clearly the best vape shop in Durban. If not in the country -- from what I have read and heard. I surf the vape web world a lot.....

BTW I have no affiliation to them whatsoever. Except that they sell such cool stuff, I admire their values and honest to goodness service.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@Nightwalker we send out a whatsapp to every customer that has whatsapp in some instances clients use a landline number for contact purposes so obviously we cant whatsapp telkom lol. Please let us know through PM what your number is sothat we can check that we have the correct number for you. Regards

Sir Vape - A fine vapory company. As your logo says my experiences with Sir Vape both as a walk in and mail order client have been outstanding. Pricing and range of stock is actually very bad - for my wallet. A few other retailers could learn a lot from you.

Sir Vape - A fine vapory company. As your logo says my experiences with Sir Vape both as a walk in and mail order client have been outstanding. Pricing and range of stock is actually very bad - for my wallet. A few other retailers could learn a lot from you.
Its what I've been saying. @Sir Vape and @BigGuy have created a heavenly place.

@Nimatek Thank you for your criticism, we en devour to supply the best service possible to all our customers no matter where you are based and no matter what you are ordering. In saying this you can imagine what it is like having to deal with the quantity of orders we process and then still trying to maintain our turn around times as well as maintaining our social media portals and queries.

We have numerous means of communication available to us these days which i implore people to make use of to communicate with us, why i say that is we are more active on the social media styled platforms than email, although this is not an excuse in why it took us so long to get back to you rather than us saying we would prefer using whatsapp and facebook rather than emails to communicate with our customers.

These forms of communication are manned almost always and the response time is in some instances almost automatic. Our plea to our customers is to phone us if they have not received communication within 24hours or to whatsapp us or post to our facebook page. We are not the type of business to shy away from negative criticism, we like it when we get criticism because it allows us the opportunity to re look at our processes and to implement measures to improve our service levels to you our loyal customers.

Once again thank you for verbalising your opinion we will look at our processes and put some processes in place to improve on the area you have mentioned.

Regards

Sir Vape team.
@Nimatek

I have ordered once from sirvape and it was a pleasure as u stated and im sure many can agree with. I can also vouch for them with regards to the turn around time on the whatsapp messages. Even with silly queries about stock replies are received within 2 or 3 hours.

Regards

Sir Vape team.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think Hugo sees my my name pop up, sighs, goes has a 24mg vape, then replies. I bug the poor guy, but always always helps me out. If I ever walk into their shop, I'm never leaving. PS, pls adopt me?

I do the bulk of my buying through @Sir Vape, so not much more to say, I dig the HUGE range and swift delivery (even to Gauteng). Thanks for being such a pleasant vendor to work with. Maybe expand that huge range of yours to include DIY juice goodies too, then you'd be the perfect "one stop shop" IMO... ;-)

we send out a whatsapp to every customer that has whatsapp

My experience today shows what a great system this is.

Got an early morning whatsapp message from @Sir Vape with a pic of my goodies ready to be shipped. Something wasn't right with the picture though...they were shipping out 30mls instead of the 100mls that I ordered :eek:
I replied quickly and within minutes the Sir gave me a call and everything was sorted.

Sure, it's a slip up, these things happen all the time, but at least it was caught in time purely because of the message. I think it makes the customer feel so much more secure being able to take a look at what they've ordered before it even gets sent out.

My experience today shows what a great system this is.

Got an early morning whatsapp message from @Sir Vape with a pic of my goodies ready to be shipped. Something wasn't right with the picture though...they were shipping out 30mls instead of the 100mls that I ordered :eek:
I replied quickly and within minutes the Sir gave me a call and everything was sorted.

Sure, it's a slip up, these things happen all the time, but at least it was caught in time purely because of the message. I think it makes the customer feel so much more secure being able to take a look at what they've ordered before it even gets sent out.
Now listen here. Good catch. Yeah, they only human. But go to super human extremes to make sure it's right

My experience with @Sir Vape has always been outstanding. Went in last week and bought a bottle of Hazeworks: Scream, was undecided on the Milk Lab: Frappe.

Had a serious case of FOMO, so went in this week and picked up the Frappe. Best decision I've made all week :)

Can't praise these lads enough, just sterling service all round, with a focus on keeping the customer in the loop.

The only problem i have is that I can't stop ordering from the damn site :worried:

I have said it before. @Sirvape are an excellent vape retailer. Living in Durban it is so convenient. LOL, I spend hours on their excellent website, browsing stuff to buy. It is so convenient to read about what you want on their site and then to go and buy it. I think I am going to join the WhatsApp site. What is the cell number to use for this? Is it the same one as on the home page?

I have reviewed this fine establishment before and as usual they shine. For the first time in all my many dealings with them, there was an honest mistake. .5 coils sent instead of .3, (minor mistake), and one msg to Craig got a response I'll never forget. That they will send with next order.
I promptly ordered some more goodies and I received my coils.
Now, instead of bullsh#t excuses and the send back and we will replace cr#p that I've heard before, Craig simply added them free of charge.
Now, when people wonder why I am so loyal to SirVape, this is why. Pure service driven. Pure pride in their company and pure honesty. In this world of sharks, this shop continues to dominate for the simple reason, they care about us, and I'll always support them because they always have the best stock, best quality, best prices, best owners and mind blowing customer service.
So to the crew that is SirVape, wear your top hats and know that I'm just a grain of sand on the beach of customers that love and respect your bussines and you.
A huge thank you for always being kind, prompt and helpful.

P.S I'm still waiting for you to adopt me

I agree, great bunch of guys, great kit and excellent service. Just wish they check their emails more often ;)

Thanks a million Hugo and Craig. Your service and delivery times are excellent. Thank you also for the free bottle of Fogg's! :p

I need to raise this:

I did a first time purchase of R3500 with Sir Vape. I am based in JHB so unable to walk into the store and sort this out myself.

2 of the batteries that I was sold are possibly fake LG chocolate batteries as their life is short and they sometimes give an error in my charger which none of my other batteries ever have. Craig has not helped me in the slightest with this problem, even after speaking to him several times telephonically, and only gave me his E-mail address to send pictures to, which he has yet to respond to.

Its terrible how not only this vendor, but quite a few that I have come across are happy to help you when you are about to make payment but then suddenly your once off R3500 purchase doesn't mean anything because they have bigger fish to fry.

Is this where it ends with my issue or will I receive some after sales service which I deserve?

I need to raise this:

I did a first time purchase of R3500 with Sir Vape. I am based in JHB so unable to walk into the store and sort this out myself.

2 of the batteries that I was sold are possibly fake LG chocolate batteries as their life is short and they sometimes give an error in my charger which none of my other batteries ever have. Craig has not helped me in the slightest with this problem, even after speaking to him several times telephonically, and only gave me his E-mail address to send pictures to, which he has yet to respond to.

Its terrible how not only this vendor, but quite a few that I have come across are happy to help you when you are about to make payment but then suddenly your once off R3500 purchase doesn't mean anything because they have bigger fish to fry.

Is this where it ends with my issue or will I receive some after sales service which I deserve?
Something isn't right here. I know from experience that Craig @BigGuy has always gone beyond all my possible exceptions and when problems have come up, which can happend, has fixed it free if charge. I think you might just need to try again. Maybe something got misplaced or miscommunicated.
Theese guys are not fly by night crooks, but rather the main men around.

Back