Sir Vape VapeCon News 2017

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The place where you will find all your Sir Vape VapeCon news ;)

KEEP WATCHING!!!​

Looking forward to seeing you and your team again @Sir Vape !
:banana:

hha 3.jpg

Something new from the guys over at Hard Hitters Alliance dropping at VapeCon 2017. Make sure you pop on over to our stand M13 on the day ;)

Hmm hope it comes in copper, will match nicely with my KO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pop on over to our stand and taste the new juice release from Because Bubbles Matters. Shake Dat Booty will be available in a 100ml only at a killer price for VapeCon release.

SHAKE DAT BOOTY.jpg

That better not be a mech box! You guys are killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would settle for a decent 3D printed dna mod

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

anchor box mods.jpg

Its official :) Anchor Box Mods USA will be joining the lineup at Sir Vape. Be sure to pop on over to our stand to check out some of Anchor's awesome creations.

@Sir Vape , this thread is exciting

Please tell us if you guys are planning on having any driptips by @hands at VapeCon?

@Sir Vape , this thread is exciting

Please tell us if you guys are planning on having any driptips by @hands at VapeCon?

Yes Hands has shipped us tips for the show. Just figuring out how the sales are going to work as displaying them is not easiest seeing that each and every one is different.

Yes Hands has shipped us tips for the show. Just figuring out how the sales are going to work as displaying them is not easiest seeing that each and every one is different.

Maybe somehow people can pre-order on the site and collect at VapeCon?
Helps not having to pay delivery on 1 tip for example.
I hear you on displaying them being a challenge... Hmm....
Do you display them in the shop in Durban?

jam and cream.jpg

Pop on over to our stand and sample the new release PicNic from Steam Masters.

buck wild vape co.jpg

Meet the guys from Buck Wild Vape Co and sample the amazing Birthday Cake. I'm sure they will have some awesome giveaways on the day.

Back