Smok G Priv 220w Touch Screen

Yiannaki

Vaping Addict
VIP
LV

Awards
Thought I would start a dedicated thread for the SMOK G Priv

I for one am very stoked for this mod and it will most certainly be a day one purchase for me.

Slated for release on the 30th of October according to the SMOK website.

I see some of the reviewers already have quick look videos up for the pre production version.

http://www.smoktech.com/kit/g-priv

Battery life is going to be an issue here - there is no way that LCD screen wont have a serious impact. I do like it tho,

Your average phone has a low drain 2600mah li ion battery,

This will on average have 2x high drain 3000mah batteries. The screen will have minimal effect?

You still have to power that entire screen - no way of getting past that. Which means it will have an impact! Obviously battery life is a real struggle still on my side - but if this is a stay at home mod, then this will be no problem. I like it tho! Actually i'm going to un-follow this thread - I have no money for this... I have no money for this....... I have no money for this......

****** Runs :tmnt:

You still have to power that entire screen - no way of getting past that. Which means it will have an impact! Obviously battery life is a real struggle still on my side - but if this is a stay at home mod, then this will be no problem. I like it tho! Actually i'm going to un-follow this thread - I have no money for this... I have no money for this....... I have no money for this......

****** Runs :tmnt:

Granted it will have an effect on battery life. But there's an option to keep the display powered off and still use the mod, it also has a display shut off option after xx amount of seconds. So with the right settings the battery drain from the display should be fairly minimal.

Just a warning, This morning, while half awake from only 3 hours sleep. I was playing around with the VW Effects and my fat finger pushed the slider up to 220W without me knowing and took a puff.. Wasn't pleasant at all.

Back