SOLD SMOK TF-RTA G4 (2x brand new, 1x for spares, and 1x G2 deck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrayFish404

El Príncipe de la Niebla
LV

Awards
Item for Sale : SMOK TF-RTA G4 (2x brand new, 1x for spares, and 1x G2 deck)
Selling Price : R600
Condition : As new, more info below
Age of the item : No ideas, probably 3 months
Clone or Authentic : Authentic
Location of item : Cape Town or Bellville
Delivery/Collection : Collection
Reason for sale: Never going to use it

I have 3 x SMOK TF-RTA G4 atomizers - all in stainless steel. One is sealed, one has been opened but not used, one has been opened, wicked, leaked, cleaned and put away, and one G2 deck - also never used.

There was a bad batch of these, the reason for the last one - it didn't close properly causing the leak. I ordered a second one - which I opened to make sure it is a new batch - which it was, but never used it, and when I reported it they send me another one from Netherlands .

G4 deck = quad coil
G2 deck = dual coil (velocity style)

All the spares are there, unused (the spare G2 deck also has the stock coils on, looks like Alien to me), even the vape bands are there.

I don't want to swap - trust me I have a full cupboard of untouched vape gear, and I don't want to split. Get a mate, for R300 you two are getting an unused tank, lots of flavour, good clouds.

20161125_122309-2.jpg

This is the stock pics of the RTA decks:

1458986607749598.jpg

More info if you still require:
http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_349873.html

Item for Sale : SMOK TF-RTA G4 (2x brand new, 1x for spares, and 1x G2 deck)
Selling Price : R600
Condition : As new, more info below
Age of the item : No ideas, probably 3 months
Clone or Authentic : Authentic
Location of item : Cape Town or Bellville
Delivery/Collection : Collection
Reason for sale: Never going to use it

I have 3 x SMOK TF-RTA G4 atomizers - all in stainless steel. One is sealed, one has been opened but not used, one has been opened, wicked, leaked, cleaned and put away, and one G2 deck - also never used.

There was a bad batch of these, the reason for the last one - it didn't close properly causing the leak. I ordered a second one - which I opened to make sure it is a new batch - which it was, but never used it, and when I reported it they send me another one from Netherlands .

G4 deck = quad coil
G2 deck = dual coil (velocity style)

All the spares are there, unused (the spare G2 deck also has the stock coils on, looks like Alien to me), even the vape bands are there.

I don't want to swap - trust me I have a full cupboard of untouched vape gear, and I don't want to split. Get a mate, for R300 you two are getting an unused tank, lots of flavour, good clouds.

View attachment 76601

This is the stock pics of the RTA decks:

View attachment 76602

More info if you still require:
http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_349873.html
First dibs, Will pm you as soon as I speak to my buddy give me 1 hr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back