smok x4 coils

Jakey

Reonaut ;)
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
howsit guys

bought two boxes of x4 coils at vapecon. have you had any issues with duds before? I prime them properly? break them in @ 35watts but only get 2 to 3 tanks off a coil vaping at 45 - 50 watts before I start tasting burnt cotton.

I'm almost done with my second box. R500 in just over a week.....

Not the first time I have heard about this problem with the Smok coils, I think there may be a problem with them @Jakey .

Not the first time I have heard about this problem with the Smok coils, I think there may be a problem with them @Jakey .

cool thanks @Stosta it's the first time trying these x4 coils. haven't had an issue with any of the other smok coils prior to this

cool thanks @Stosta it's the first time trying these x4 coils. haven't had an issue with any of the other smok coils prior to this
My BIL had the exact same problem with the X4 coils, and went through a whole pack in a week. I put it down to being a new vaper and thought that perhaps he had hit them with a bit too much power to start with and got him into rebuildables, but hearing that you have the same issue is making me think otherwise.

I haven't tried any X coils but the T & Q coil varieties that I have tried all lasted months each to my surprise.

If you're looking for the Nuppin/Reo type of vape, I'd highly recommend the T6 or T8 coils. Smooth as the Nuppin but very thirsty.

I haven't tried any X coils but the T & Q coil varieties that I have tried all lasted months each to my surprise.

If you're looking for the Nuppin/Reo type of vape, I'd highly recommend the T6 or T8 coils. Smooth as the Nuppin but very thirsty.

hahaha how dare you use a commercial coil thread to throw in a nuppin/reo reference here @Ashley A

I usually use the t & q coils. on the day they had no other coils.

I only use the T8 coil in my Big Baby Beast at 65 watts and I have also noticed the most recent batch I bought burnt out quicker than normal. I have started using the Vaporesso GT8 coils (new coils for the Revenger kit) because they fit and my first coil lasted three days. The second Vaporesso coil I am using is on about 3 days now and seems fine. Also noticed that any juice with Ice (Fantasi and the likes) kills coils in a matter of hours sometimes. I burnt out two coils on the Elabo tank with Fantasi grape in a single day. I always prime and break in my coils.

Perhaps juices are getting sweeter and more Ice juices are coming out which is killing stock coils quicker.

Just a tip that I learnt from @Vapourized ,on the 1st day of your new coil,after you have used it abit,take the tank apart and then take a sharp pin and poke 1 hole through the cotton on the coil,so basically your coil will have 4 small holes,tried and tested,coils last much longer

Just a tip that I learnt from @Vapourized ,on the 1st day of your new coil,after you have used it abit,take the tank apart and then take a sharp pin and poke 1 hole through the cotton on the coil,so basically your coil will have 4 small holes,tried and tested,coils last much longer
thanks. will give that a shot. but to be honest. these two boxes of x4 coils have been cheap. been through two coils today.

@Vape Hyper any other similar complaints?

I prefer the M2 coils,0.25 or 0.15.Its so weird because when I got my 1st V8 stick the coils used to last me minimum 1month,now lately they lasting about 2weeks unless I poke the holes,they dont make them like they used to heh!

Back