Snacks: Low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free

Yip yip yip :aaaaa:

Book is going great :D
I’m quite pleased so far

Here’s a link to my talk with Prof Noakes
It was amazing!!! :aaaaa:

I’m busy closing my office in town, going to work from home and focus on my book and clients :cheer:

Interesting things ahead :dancer2:

@Bumblebabe I listened to your interview with Prof. Noakes and what he said about Big Pharma controlling the medical and food industries is shocking. As he said, they would go out of business if we were healthy. Link this to the current war against vaping yet nothing is done about smoking.

I've got diabetes, but I've been completely off the wagon with my eating this year. I was even considering asking the doctor to give me extra meds, but after listening to Prof. Noakes I WILL NOT play into Big Pharma's pocket. I WILL get myself back to a healthy glucose level, as I did before - on Banting!!

Your interview with him has jolted me out of my carb-loaded fuzziness!! Thank you!!

And all the very best for your new chapter in life!!

@Bumblebabe I listened to your interview with Prof. Noakes and what he said about Big Pharma controlling the medical and food industries is shocking. As he said, they would go out of business if we were healthy. Link this to the current war against vaping yet nothing is done about smoking.

I've got diabetes, but I've been completely off the wagon with my eating this year. I was even considering asking the doctor to give me extra meds, but after listening to Prof. Noakes I WILL NOT play into Big Pharma's pocket. I WILL get myself back to a healthy glucose level, as I did before - on Banting!!

Your interview with him has jolted me out of my carb-loaded fuzziness!! Thank you!!

And all the very best for your new chapter in life!!

I’ve been saying for years we are fighting the same fight. Even the way it gets blown out of proportion by the media.

But we will prevail :campeon:

Thank you for your support and do shout if you need help. :h:

@Bumblebabe (@BumbleBee's wife) is making waves. Not low tide, but low-carb!

I subscribe to The Noakes Foundation's newsletter and when I saw the article below, I wondered if it was Ilze - and indeed it is!
Well done Ilze!

"Welcoming Ilze’s Banting De’Lights onboard our Affiliate Programme!
We are delighted to announce that Ilze’s Banting De’Lights has joined our Eat Better SA affiliate program.

The Eat Better SA affiliate program was designed to ensure that consumers have peace of mind knowing that products bearing our stamp fully support your low carbohydrate lifestyle. Plus, each time you purchase an Eat Better SA-stamped product, a portion of the proceeds are donated to our community outreach programmes, empowering under-resourced communities to overcome chronic disease and obesity through dietary changes.

With an equal passion for giving back to the community, we at Eat Better SA are excited to welcome her on board as a valued member of our affiliate family.

For more information please visit Ilze’s Banting De’Lights on Facebook or contact Ilze at info@livingproof.co.za

Back