Snowwolf 218 for equivalent WITH USB.

DominionZA

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Item looking to trade: Snowwolf 218 (No batteries - just mod).

Condition
: New. Box opened - saw no USB - put back in box.

Age of the item
: 1 day.

Location of item
: Edenvale

Delivery/Collection
: Either, but prefer collection. Delivery will be done on receipt of your item if shipping required.

Reason
: No USB. 100% a requirement for me and just assumed all modern mods had it.

Picture here
:
76aef4a273bd8e11b3f64c300f67f8a6.jpg

What I'm looking for
: Anything similar. 3 or 4 battery setup. Anything less than 3 just won't see me the day.

Last edited:
If you dont mind me asking, why is the USB such an issue for you, im curious :)

If you dont mind me asking, why is the USB such an issue for you, im curious :)
I find it a royal PITA to have to swap around batteries to use an external charger.
I spend most of my life at a desk, so charging while sitting there works for me. Always a full charge when I leave my desk.

I will do an external charge from time to time to keep the batteries balanced, but don't want that to be the norm. Irritates me...

I find it a royal PITA to have to swap around batteries to use an external charger.
I spend most of my life at a desk, so charging while sitting there works for me. Always a full charge when I leave my desk.

I will do an external charge from time to time to keep the batteries balanced, but don't want that to be the norm. Irritates me...

Its often advised that you dont make use of the USB to charge the device, you do know that right, often this is what causes a mod to become defective :/ They always suggest charging externally to avoid damaging the device and further breaking the USB :)

Just a heads up :)

Its often advised that you dont make use of the USB to charge the device, you do know that right, often this is what causes a mod to become defective :/ They always suggest charging externally to avoid damaging the device and further breaking the USB :)

Just a heads up :)
Very well aware of that dude, and the reason I will only use top mods.
The last 4 or so mods I have used had hardly any correction to make when doing an external charge. The USB charging is really good on the better mods.

Besides, for me, the convenience outweighs the damage risk.

Back