Soaking Kanger coils in vodka for a month

Franky

Vapealot
LV

Awards
Hi guys, I left about 8 coils to soak for a month; at the moment they've been drying for 4 days after being washed in hot water. Anyone else think this is excessive or might not be safe to use?

Hi guys, I left about 8 coils to soak for a month; at the moment they've been drying for 4 days after being washed in hot water. Anyone else think this is excessive or might not be safe to use?
Its a tried and tested method. As long as they rinsed well you good to go.

I think soaking for a day is enough.

Edit: Sorry, I thought it was normal atomizers.

Soaking for a day should be enough, but soaking for a month should do no harm. I have left many such coil in the vodka for extended periods. Just rinse well to get rid of any vodka. Dry and Bob is your uncle.

I have been soaking one in water for a couple of days now. Will that harm it? Also why vodka? Will rubbing alcohol work as well?

To clean them. Commercial coils are expensive and if you can clean and re-use them, why not?

To clean them. Commercial coils are expensive and if you can clean and re-use them, why not?
ah ok cool to know giving that a bash on the two twisp edge coils that i replaced that tasted burnt you never know

ok noobie question why soak then at all ?

Lets say for example you have 4 coils that’s soaked and dried. If each has a weeks worth of reuse then that’s four weeks worth of reuse. Now if you had eight coils that’s two months of reuse.

Lets say for example you have 4 coils that’s soaked and dried. If each has a weeks worth of reuse then that’s four weeks worth of reuse. Now if you had eight coils that’s two months of reuse.
noted and is definately worth the try

Back