(SOLD) Subox Mini Kit (Black), including Samsung 25 R battery, spare glass and spare o-rings

Lingogrey

Vaper
LV

Awards
Item: Subox Mini Kit (Black) including Samsung 25R (Smurf) 2500 maH (20 amps continuous discharge) battery, brand new spare glass for Subtank Mini (still in box and paper wrapping) and a brand new set of five (sets of) o-rings for the Subtank Mini. Please note that this kit does NOT include the 1.5 / 1.2 ohm stock coil or the 0.5 ohm stock coil, but it does include the RBA section
Price: R 680
Condition: Very good working condition, but visible signs of use (mostly on the mod). The tank has tiny scratches at the top edges (somewhat visible on photo 5); the mod has two paint chips at the front bottom part of the mod, paint scratches at the top of the battery door and a faint scuff mark on the logo side of the mod (chips, scratches and scuff most clearly visible on photos 8 - 10 and 12). The battery has only been used with this kit, has been charged in an (intelligent) external charger and has been consistently rotated with another battery. The spare glass and spare sets of o-rings are brand new and unused.
Location: Pretoria - Hatfield / Brooklyn area. Collection preferred, but delivery via Aramex on buyer's cost is possible.
Reason for sale: Not in use for the last month.

Subox1.JPGSubox2.JPGSubox3.JPGSubox4.JPGSubox5.JPGSubox6.JPG
Subox7.JPG Subox8.JPGSubox9.JPG Subox10.JPGSubox11.JPGSubox12.JPG

Last edited:
Hi is the subox mini still or sale

Hi @Lingogrey ,
I might have a mate that would be interested in it is there a mobile number that we can stay in touch with .

please sms your no to me .mine o8 three 3oh1285one want the kit

Back