Something Different...

Willyza

Smokin...........
LV

Awards
WEIRED.jpg

Like many of the modders in this industry, the gentleman responsible for the Railbox arrived at the idea of designing his own device after passionately exploring the existing options and finding that even the most fascinating mods could still be improved.

Take the Microstick or Billet Box for example, two very popular devices, but both of which also have atomizer limitations. It’s understandable that after investing in high-quality hardware, feeling limited is the last thing that anyone would want. So Olivier Dervout decided to do something about offering a solution to a common frustration for this community to enjoy.

With that said, we are proud to announce that The Railbox will be arriving at VapeRev soon! This aluminum box mod provides users with the ability to use their favorite atomizers instead of being restricted to only a handful of options, it runs on either 18650 or 16650 batteries, it will be available in a variety of various finishes, and it’s powered by Evolv’s DNA 40 chip – which means The Railbox provides versatility, performance, and personalization options at their best!

http://www.vaperev.com/blog/the-railbox-coming-soon/

something about the look of that mod just doesnt sit right with me

*I* would hang on for a version 2 of this.
because "reasons". I am a fan of the idea though.
mainly, the drip tip is what holds the whole thing in place. And even if it holds it tight I dont like that idea. It needs some sort of lock on it at the bottom.
Also, I had a scalectrix, and remember cleaning those rails with steel wool to get the best out of it.

Back