Song Of The Day

I disagreed 'cos there can only be one "My dying bride"

awesome album that
but I would however contend that if you take away the female vocals you have some My Dying Bride in Draconian

I guess I can hear what you're saying. It's just so hard for anyone to top or even match "the angel and the dark river" or even more so "like gods of the sun". Epic stuff.

Had the pleasure of seeing them three times. First at Dynamo Open Air '95 and then in London in the mid 2000's

I guess I can hear what you're saying. It's just so hard for anyone to top or even match "the angel and the dark river" or even more so "like gods of the sun". Epic stuff.

Had the pleasure of seeing them three times. First at Dynamo Open Air '95 and then in London in the mid 2000's
Now I really HATE you :) Very lucky dude

Lets put it in perspective rather. There is only one My Dying Bride. Draconian is a fresh outfit that aspires to be as great as My Dying Bride but with female vocals :)

So yummy
Draconian.JPG

@BioHAZarD . You've got me thinking about Dynamo 95 now. What a sick weekend that was. Biohard, Madball, Type O, Dubwar, Fear Factory, My Dying Bride, the list goes on and on. First time I seen Machine Head was there (the first of about 8 or nine times), they blew my mind.

And then of course, Nailbomb!!!!! What a (project) band. Sepultura, Fudge Tunnel, Front Line Assembly, Neurosis all rolled into one. Ahhhh the memories........

@BioHAZarD . You've got me thinking about Dynamo 95 now. What a sick weekend that was. Biohard, Madball, Type O, Dubwar, Fear Factory, My Dying Bride, the list goes on and on. First time I seen Machine Head was there (the first of about 8 or nine times), they blew my mind.

And then of course, Nailbomb!!!!! What a (project) band. Sepultura, Fudge Tunnel, Front Line Assembly, Neurosis all rolled into one. Ahhhh the memories........

I really want to dislike this post :)

Back