Sony VTC 5

No one in SA has stock of VTC5's. I had to order some from overseas.

Vapour Mountain and Vape Mob should have REO bottles.

No one in SA has stock of VTC5's. I had to order some from overseas.

Vapour Mountain and Vape Mob should have REO bottles.
And they are also out of stock now

I need a vtc5 ;(

I ordered some from Fat Daddy Vapes 2 or 3 days ago... but I see they are also out of stock now! So it would seem there are no VTC5's for sale anywhere on the planet! :eek:

You may want to PM @Chop007 as they may have one or two VTC5's hiding in the shop... but they are sold out on the web site.

I ordered some from Fat Daddy Vapes 2 or 3 days ago... but I see they are also out of stock now! So it would seem there are no VTC5's for sale anywhere on the planet! :eek:

You may want to PM @Chop007 as they may have one or two VTC5's hiding in the shop... but they are sold out on the web site.
Yeah Rob you took the last of them cause I tried the next morning and all sold out

But they are only 1500mah

Efest is your next best bet heard a lot about those 35a ones

Efest is your next best bet heard a lot about those 35a ones

They are my best performing batteries that I currently have! But I never really go below 0,9Ω so best one of the sub ohm boffins give their 2c worth here.

I need a vtc5 ;(
Hey there we will be flying to Japan to ask them personally in due course but at the moment they are as scarce as hens teeth. We will tune you should we get in again. Currently we are looking at alternative batteries, if anyone has any ideas besides Efests, we will be more than happy to hear them. Until then, whatever you do, do not use any AAA batteries in your mech mods:D

Hey there we will be flying to Japan to ask them personally in due course but at the moment they are as scarce as hens teeth. We will tune you should we get in again. Currently we are looking at alternative batteries, if anyone has any ideas besides Efests, we will be more than happy to hear them. Until then, whatever you do, do not use any AAA batteries in your mech mods:D
Any chance of MNKE

You can also bring them in from reputable vendors from USA & UK for well under R200.00
if you do I would be interested or maybe if you are able pm me the link

Back