Spare Parts

Matuka

Old Noob
LV

Awards
I have a Serpent Mini which I love dearly and the tiny screws that hold the coil have stripped. Does anyone possible know where I can get some new ones?

I have a Serpent Mini which I love dearly and the tiny screws that hold the coil have stripped. Does anyone possible know where I can get some new ones?

Hi @Matuka
Is that the SM 25?

Maybe just take a picture of the tank if you dont mind, I am not sure, but I may have an older one somewhere. Just cant remember which one

Hi @Matuka
Is that the SM 25?

Maybe just take a picture of the tank if you dont mind, I am not sure, but I may have an older one somewhere. Just cant remember which one
Hi Silver,

See pic attached. I think it is the 22mm.

Many Thanks

Attachments

• Serpent Mini Pic.jpg
    Serpent Mini Pic.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 15
@Matuka

I found it

I have the SM25

2AF8301D-27CE-41D6-A658-1155F7D529E4.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the deck with the grub screw

C17A0142-D17D-465F-B379-855359561A6A.jpeg

And here looking in to the channel where the screw goes

11E11195-3F23-49CD-8C59-4C5A1C036B29.jpeg

If this was the tank that you loved (I know the feeling) I was going to say you can have mine if you arrange for shipping

Just not sure if the screws on mine will work on yours

Up to you, you welcome to take it and try

Those are Stainless Steel M2 * 4mm grub screws ... and your best bet for small quantities would be either a Radio Control Model or an Electronics Store ...
If you were in Joeys, I'd suggest these guys; https://reliablebolt.co.za/ , or ... popping around and I'd gladly give you a couple.
If you have indeed stripped them, then chances are the damage is to the post side rather than the grub screw, so running an M2 tap through the post may resolve the prob.

Those are Stainless Steel M2 * 4mm grub screws ... and your best bet for small quantities would be either a Radio Control Model or an Electronics Store ...
If you were in Joeys, I'd suggest these guys; https://reliablebolt.co.za/ , or ... popping around and I'd gladly give you a couple.
If you have indeed stripped them, then chances are the damage is to the post side rather than the grub screw, so running an M2 tap through the post may resolve the prob.

Thanks for the extra info and advice @Intuthu Kagesi !

Thanks for all the help guys. I think I will see if I can get the grub screws from an electronics shop locally. Thanks very much for your generous offer Silver and I may well take it up.
I don't think that the 25mm will fit on my Pico

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help guys. I think I will see if I can get the grub screws from an electronics shop locally. Thanks very much for your generous offer Silver and I may well take it up.
I don't think that the 25mm will fit on my Pico

No prob @Matuka
Hope you come right and get it working

Back