Archive Squonker wanted for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

The Vaping CaVeMaN
LV

Awards
Item wanted:hey guys and gals ime looking for a Squonker but something wow but not something thats costs a arm leg and kidney.I have a few items to trade tho.Ive seen a few nice 3d printed mech squonkers also hope one comes up lol

Price Preference:trade

Condition
:8/10

Age of the item
:na

Location of item
: pretoria

Delivery/Collection
:both

Reason
:want to need to have a Squonker

Picture here
:

Last edited:
Lol ime going to call it a pomper lol fits better with my Afrikaans than my bad eng. Thank you for helping
Love it! I think I'm going to go rename threads now! Henceforth Squonkville will now be known as Pompville!

@Cor I have a black Wraith kit will let go at R700

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

@Cor I have a black Wraith kit will let go at R700

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Hey man ime not doing that good cash wise these few months hence ime asking for trade.And thank you for the offer.

Dam people holding onto the pompers it seem not eaven a 3d printed one up for trade?

Really though, what are you trading? I could possibly consider trading my daily driver REO since the other one is sitting new as this one never seems to fail. This is the non-adjustable 510 one.

I think "unique" is a bit tricky, maybe high-end or limited production? The Galactika is not all that common, not at all unique in design but a great performer, whereas the Limelight Gloom is more unique design but a bit on the higher end, would probably help if you narrow down your requirements a bit, hope it helps..

T
I think "unique" is a bit tricky, maybe high-end or limited production? The Galactika is not all that common, not at all unique in design but a great performer, whereas the Limelight Gloom is more unique design but a bit on the higher end, would probably help if you narrow down your requirements a bit, hope it helps..
THanx for the help good sir i decided to change my wants a bit to make it a bit more easy hehehehe.Thank you again.

Any sva squonker for trade?

Any Therion dna 75 squonkers for trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back