Steam Crave Aromamizer Titan RDTA

The plus is just is just as good as titan and doesn't look as silly on a mod.
My personal preference get the plus bud.

thanks @Clouds4Days, but the reason I so badly want it is for Vapecon reasons - that on the
Sigelei Laisimo F4 360W Box Mod I would have no reason to carry extra batteries or juice. lol

The standard capacity on the plus is 10ml but I think you will have more luck getting a Titan as the plus is virtually impossible to find locally and I've seen a few Titans floating around.

@Rob Fisher , didnt you have one of these Titan tanks once?
Cant remember if you sold it

Last edited:
The standard capacity on the plus is 10ml but I think you will have more luck getting a Titan as the plus is virtually impossible to find locally and I've seen a few Titans floating around.
Thanks man, not 2 familiar with anything other than RDA's so appreciate the advice....and 10ml is also bloody plenty, another thing I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT. assumed most of them takes 5ml.:oops:

I sold my Titan and F4 to @Cor who passed it on to someone. Maybe he can tag them to see if they are tired of it.

I sold my Titan and F4 to @Cor who passed it on to someone. Maybe he can tag them to see if they are tired of it.

Yes, he passed it on to me, and no, I am far from tired of it :D
@Steyn777 I love this tank for the same reason you want one, not worrying about refills is awesome. Flavour is surprisingly good too. It's definitely going to be one of my VapeCon companions. Good luck on your search!

Back