Stigmata RTA from Holy Atty

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Way out of my price range at 199 euros (their past RTA's have also been this price) but some real innovation and attention to detail going on here:

What sorcery is this!? :eek:
Holy Atty have a Facebook page and the modder is very active and responsive, although many order his products straight through him (including add ons that never become available elsewhere) they do get stocked on a few retail sites:

Ignore it said 163 euros when I clicked on it but now changed to 199.

Aesthetically I find it beautiful looking:

Screenshot (830).png

Last edited:
Got one en-route from Seoul, I like things that show some innovation so really looking forward to getting to grips with this!

That looks like a lot of work to wick and build a tank!

Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?
Wrong question to ask me really because my view is no atomiser costing over a reasonable amount is worth it, in fact I don't think I have a single high end product that is worth the cost (brands like Umbrella Mods that don't fleece people are the exception) for what it is, But that's my opinion so if the question is compared to other RTA's is it good and the answer to that is absolutely and loving the innovation on show. With it being such an out the box way of doing the build and then fitting that assembly inside the tank then I expected teething problems but first build and it's vaping like a real trooper giving really good flavour.

I actually found it slightly quicker and less fiddly than the Hellvape R Tank! This also over the R tank has one possible advantage. Because the build is assembled outside the tank then just these build assembly parts (3 sections) could be sold as a separate kit for quite a low cost allowing the vaper to have a build ready assembled to just swap out, I did put this idea to Kim who sounded like that's exactly what will happen and he had already thought of the idea (funny that every idea I have put to a manufacturer they have already thought of),

Vertical coil, nice!
Not sure if it's because this is a vertical rather than horizontal coil but where this is excelling is it's giving longevity of optimal flavour, 7 refills (holds 3.2ml) and the flavour is still as good as the first tank full, impressed!

Not sure if it's because this is a vertical rather than horizontal coil but where this is excelling is it's giving longevity of optimal flavour, 7 refills (holds 3.2ml) and the flavour is still as good as the first tank full, impressed!
Could be the amount of cotton it takes too. I see it has three cotton slots.

Back