StompieZA Reviews

TBH i didnt, but i rewick weekly but even to a point where my coil starts burning i usually still have full flavor on the tanks i use bud
Must be in my head then, perhaps just a little vaper's tongue. I haven't really vaped anything like this for ages, so maybe the initial "shock factor" just wore off. It's still a pretty enjoyable liquid though.

Must be in my head then, perhaps just a little vaper's tongue. I haven't really vaped anything like this for ages, so maybe the initial "shock factor" just wore off. It's still a pretty enjoyable liquid though.
Just an update, I am running this in an Intake single with a Framed Staple and ran previous liquids at 40 watts.
I now turned the power down to 36 watts and closed the airflow halfway down and there is an immediate improvement. Just goes to show, not all liquids like the same setup, I suppose.

Well they shipped me the review samples to me via DHL so im sure if you buy one on their site and pay for DHL shipping you should get it within a week

Shops locally might not get the stock soon as its different im sure for bulk imports.
We get review samples which are the first production run and not for retail so i imagine even someone buying direct from Geekvape would have a bit of a wait, pre-order on vendors sites so i also imagine Geekvape will be more keen on fulfilling these bulk sales rather than single devices and people will possibly get their devices quicker via vendor sites where they may also get a pre-order discount which will be cheaper than buying a single device direct from the manufacturer.

Reason I ask is because I wonder if Ill ever vape at more than my current 20w 0.6ohm.

Did a bit of digging (Is it allowed to post threads from other forums?) and I figure the wattage depends on how much flavour vs clouds I prefer.

Im keen to start doing some cloud chasing with my next device so Ill go for a higher wattage and more VG content. Which means Ill have to invest in a mod with external batteries because they use more voltage.

In the meantime I can practice with my 0.4ohm coils to get to 40w.

Attachments

• SxzradK.gif
    SxzradK.gif
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 9
So i am starting to venture into the video reviews and here is my very very first unboxing video of the latest Freemax MAXPod.

Everything was done using my phone, so editing is probably not great but hey its a start and would like to get some views and comments.

195371-394686f875e630aa025c0d8ec9d083be.jpg

So i am starting to venture into the video reviews and here is my very very first unboxing video of the latest Freemax MAXPod.

Everything was done using my phone, so editing is probably not great but hey its a start and would like to get some views and comments.

A great start :) I prefer reviews where people show the vapour production of a device if that helps you at all

A great start :) I prefer reviews where people show the vapour production of a device if that helps you at all

Thanks for the feedback, I thought of that only after i finished the video. My next video will include that Thanks

I could not review mine as i experienced intermittent problems when taking a draw. Only a hard pull activated the device but as soon as your draw weakened slightly it stops firing.
Pity because i liked the look and feel of the device.

Yeah with mine i found that if i take a draw it would slightly still fire for a split second after i finished. So the draw activated sensor probably aint the best. I will post the full review soon.

Cannot complain about the flavor of the 1.0Ohm coil at all thusfar!

Hey man, good job for your first attempt!! I will say that I missed having any speech in the video. I know the video is short so a detailed unboxing wouldn't fit the format but some running commentary would add a lot of value in my opinion :)

Hey man, good job for your first attempt!! I will say that I missed having any speech in the video. I know the video is short so a detailed unboxing wouldn't fit the format but some running commentary would add a lot of value in my opinion :)

Thanks for the input, So you would prefer actual talking or would you like to see text on the video?

Thanks for the input, So you would prefer actual talking or would you like to see text on the video?
Actual talking :talking:
It could be off camera instead of facing the camera but I think spoken word helps make it more engrossing.

Actual talking :talking:
It could be off camera instead of facing the camera but I think spoken word helps make it more engrossing.

Cool, Thanks!

Will definitively get to more talking and actually facing my fears of showing my face and talking hahahahaha

Cool, Thanks!

Will definitively get to more talking and actually facing my fears of showing my face and talking hahahahaha
I'm sure that's the biggest challenge... Just getting over the stage fright :-D

Wishing you all the best man!! You're gonna do just fine!! :rock:

Liked the video @StompieZA , :trophy: I’ll wait for your full review to see what your final verdict is. As I’ve got a face and voice very suited to writing I’ll stick to that.:D

I think ive got a sexy face for video :meparto: but listening to my whatsapp voicenotes i sound like an idiot! :risas3: Ah but will give it a go and see what the feedback is.

@StompieZA , great start bro ! congrats, short and sweet .

Lovely music

But needs better lighting
And it lost me after 30 secs of showing the box
You need to tell us what’s going on

Lovely music

But needs better lighting
And it lost me after 30 secs of showing the box
You need to tell us what’s going on

Thanks Silver, Appreciate the feedback.

Yeah i know this aint the best video, was playing around and thought id post it either way. I agree on the first 30seconds of the video lol hahaha.

Thanks Silver, Appreciate the feedback.

Yeah i know this aint the best video, was playing around and thought id post it either way. I agree on the first 30seconds of the video lol hahaha.

great to hear you starting videos and I think it’s super.

my feeling with videos is if I’m not gripped in the first 30secs to 1min then I switch to something else. Unless it’s something I have to watch for work etc.

Yes a nice intro of you talking about whats up for review in that sexy voice lol. But yes people have trust issues and feel more relaxed if they see the person reviewing. Your face will tell us everything.

great to hear you starting videos and I think it’s super.

my feeling with videos is if I’m not gripped in the first 30secs to 1min then I switch to something else. Unless it’s something I have to watch for work etc.

@StompieZA , just wanted to say that I think your written reviews are very good and they add a lot of value

I think you can easily translate it to video form because your understanding of the products and what to look out for is there. The presentation and the finishing touches will come with a few videos I think.

I have a lot of respect for folks who do good concise videos. It’s hard to convey a message like that on video because you can’t edit as you go like you do while writing a post.

And now that Rip Trippers aren't doing reviews anymore you have like hundreds of catch frases to use.

very cool @StompieZA , i agree with the above comments, some talking and vaping will take it to the next level.....good luck, I look forward to the next videos you do....always read your written reviews, they are great

Back