Strange but true

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
A friend of mine, @weskusgirl, had a rather interesting experience.

She took a puff and felt something in her throat. She went to the basin to clear her throat and out came a little green thing. A fly! :giggle:. It had obviously flown into her mod. Gross!!!! Now, she keeps the mouthpiece covered!

Weskuskind.png

I'd never even thought of flies and vaping, but when you have a mod standing around ...

I decided to cover mine as well.

Mine covered.jpg

However, it makes vaping quite difficult. I always have two mods going at a time. One for Coffee and one for Bakery/Dessert and I alternate puffs. Taking the cover on and off all the time is tedious, to say the least!

EDIT: Corrected my friend's forum name

Last edited:
What is this country coming too??? Vape condoms??? Yoh

I 3D printed a cover for my atty as where I work, there are a lot of flies and other "goggas" and this happened to me as well. A pill bottle that fits over the atty will also do.

20201208_120048.jpg 20201208_115934.jpg I posted these home made plugs a while back. Just a bit of wooden dowel with one end turned down in a drilling machine with a file held against it. Just make a bit smaller than the fit as they swell as they absorb moisture.

There was a young woman who swallowed a fly, why oh why did she swallow the fly, perhaps she'll cry.

She swallowed the fly that got in her vape, went so deep it could not escape

until the young woman she caused some suction and then her throat suffered disruption

Blue Spiderman and Black Captain America ready to do protectoring of the vaping! :giggle:

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-01 at 6.36.14 PM.jpeg

Can't recall where I bought them though.

Back