Struggling newbie

My 2c.

I've vaper for over a year almost now exclusively but have had relapses. Now that I'm experienced I have the right hardware and make my own juices. Now I will never touch another stinky.

Happy you found the culprit.

How is cutting down the stinky habit going? Never be too hard on yourself, lots of people manage to drop things immediately, I had around 6 months of dual-use.
I have cut my 'weekday consumption' in half, weekends are going slower. I am also bargaining on 6 months. Only have 1 device at the moment, I'm sure it will also go better if I get an additional device or two. Flavour variants etc. But I am happy so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my 2c on the matter.

It could be possible that your body is getting rid of a lot of toxins that it has stored. You could think of it as a detox which is never pleasant.

It depends on how much you smoked and for how long.

The body does not like sudden change especially if it is used to 40 cigs a day over let's say 10 years.

My advice would be to make gentle changes even if it means smoking less cigs a day.

Agree Completely, took me a month to adjust and thanks to encouragement from all on this forum, now cannot even stand the smell of a "stinky". Still learning, still experimenting, still converting and still spending a fortune, but oh! so worth it and @Mike really need more Rumn Rai 9mg PLEASE!

Back