Subtank mini and infinite clt2 authentic

Rafiq

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Item being sold: subtank mini. Included is a clear bell cap, the rba base and some extra o rings. 0.5 ohm occ coil included

Price: R300

Condition: no dents or deep scratches. Only one or two surface marks. (Will include original drip tip, not the one in the picture)

Age: I have had it for a month. Bought it from a forum member. So I'm not sure exactly.

Delivery: I can deliver in surrounding areas. No shipping. I would prefer a local sale.

Reason: I'm wanting to upgrade

Item: Infinite CLT2 authentic RBA. It has a deep juice well, huge post holes and lots of adjustable airflow. 4 post hole design. Perfect for a beginner wanting easy installation of coils.

Price: R300 or trade for 2 clone RBA's

Condition: no scratches. Only the logo has slight wear as the logo has a matte finish. Hardly vaped on it. Used mainly for practicing builds.

Delivery: can deliver in surrounding areas. No shipping as I would like a local sale.

Reason: it was my first ever RBA. Perfect for learning how to build because of the big post holes and 4 post design. However, I would like to try something different now

[rsvp=15120]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
CLT2 infinite. Couldn't upload the picture with the post?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 52
Hmmm... I will take that Subtank me thinks... :rolleyes:

I will PM you in a moment.

That CLT v2 is very very nice, I highly recommend it - I also have one. Deciding on it? Do it!

Easy built, flavour is perfect on the ball even if you do a n00b install, and lekka clouds. A quite forgiving rba that.

But yes, Subtank is mine, please :grins:

Subtank sold.

Infinite CLT2 still available. Price negotiable

Back