SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Built mine to 0.5ohms
24g 2.5mm

Thanks @shaunnadan for the advice

Its a real nifty device that I see myself using daily.

I will need to get used to the tank system though. All that finicky bit getting it inside the device.

Overall I like it

The airflow is less than what I'm used to (on the SM25s) but I did aim for a higher ohm coil to compensate.

Now I need to get me some shiny panels

Built mine to 0.5ohms
24g 2.5mm

Thanks @shaunnadan for the advice

Its a real nifty device that I see myself using daily.

I will need to get used to the tank system though. All that finicky bit getting it inside the device.

Overall I like it

The airflow is less than what I'm used to (on the SM25s) but I did aim for a higher ohm coil to compensate.

Now I need to get me some shiny panels
are you using nichrome ? That also help with the ramp up time and needs less power

the 3mm id can also work but some people find the slight bit of space that the 2.5mm offers has better airflow and also wicks non stop!

So, i have taken the kanger rebuild deck, and drilled the juice holes out. I have also drilled the bottom air vents out. This has made it a bit less restrictive overall.

Its still a bit of a tight draw.

And i find the watts dont measure up as well as say in a minikin with a us1 dripper... but that may be a bit unfair to compare.

My ego aio, has a similar draw to this now, and i can honestly say i think that that is why i have not used it in so long.

Hmmm.

So, i think this baby is not going to work for me, but i may have to use it for a bit longer just to make 100% sure it has not got a place in the lineup.

Oh, and at high watts 50 and over, batt life does suck

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

So, i have taken the kanger rebuild deck, and drilled the juice holes out. I have also drilled the bottom air vents out. This has made it a bit less restrictive overall.

Its still a bit of a tight draw.

And i find the watts dont measure up as well as say in a minikin with a us1 dripper... but that may be a bit unfair to compare.

My ego aio, has a similar draw to this now, and i can honestly say i think that that is why i have not used it in so long.

Hmmm.

So, i think this baby is not going to work for me, but i may have to use it for a bit longer just to make 100% sure it has not got a place in the lineup.

Oh, and at high watts 50 and over, batt life does suck

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Stick with it , it's really a great device , and get an Exo or Insider if you can.

Smaller ID coil will also help with airflow a bit , I used the Scottish Roll and it works well.

P.S Dibs if you decide to sell :)

Stick with it , it's really a great device , and get an Exo or Insider if you can.

Smaller ID coil will also help with airflow a bit , I used the Scottish Roll and it works well.

P.S Dibs if you decide to sell :)
Oi i called first :p

Are the Sirs still selling this?
They seem to have been out of stock for a while now :/ The bug has bitten me and I kinda want one for my menthol juices now, heh.

The exorcet doesn't have a 510 pin

How can I perfect the coil in an easier way pleeeeeeease.

At the mo I assemble fully, dry burn, check from top through drop tip, dissassemble, correct the coil and test again.

It is a real pain in the hoohoo.

I'm sure there's an easier way?

The exorcet doesn't have a 510 pin

How can I perfect the coil in an easier way pleeeeeeease.

At the mo I assemble fully, dry burn, check from top through drop tip, dissassemble, correct the coil and test again.

It is a real pain in the hoohoo.

I'm sure there's an easier way?
If you take the black air ring of you will see one or two 510 threads, now you can screw it onto any mod

If you take the black air ring of you will see one or two 510 threads, now you can screw it onto any mod

Won't work on just any mod tho. Better to use it on a coil master 521 tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't work on just any mod tho. Better to use it on a coil master 521 tab.

It works on my Cuboid, Hotcig, Hohm Slice and Therion.

It's only got like 2 threads so you have very little to grab on to the mod.

Doesn't fit on any of my mods

Seems the pin is too long

It works on my Cuboid, Hotcig, Hohm Slice and Therion.

It's only got like 2 threads so you have very little to grab on to the mod.

Which is why I suggest a tab over war with the mod.

Ok, so i am going to call this bb as not for me.

Open to trades if anyone is interested, pm me, i know some have dibs on here, but i am looking for mods, mechs, atomisers, kits, anything you have that is not too crappy, so don't throw in a ego aio or similar?

Ok, so i am going to call this bb as not for me.

Open to trades if anyone is interested, pm me, i know some have dibs on here, but i am looking for mods, mechs, atomisers, kits, anything you have that is not too crappy, so don't throw in a ego aio or similar?

Hi @Hardtail1969
Please make an ad in the Trades section of the Classifieds if you wish to trade your device

Hey @Deckie
Just wanted to see if all is still going well with the SXK B Box? Looking to get one and trying to decide between the 70w chip and DNA40. Interested to hear how you've been going with the 70w one?

Hey @Deckie
Just wanted to see if all is still going well with the SXK B Box? Looking to get one and trying to decide between the 70w chip and DNA40. Interested to hear how you've been going with the 70w one?

My 2c , DNA is a waste as no USB interface , and it's more expensive ..... hence my vote goes for the 70w (and you have some change to buy an Exo Clone) :)

My 2c , DNA is a waste as no USB interface , and it's more expensive ..... hence my vote goes for the 70w (and you have some change to buy an Exo Clone) :)

So you saying the 70w board is doing good? If thats the case I'll be doing the same.

So you saying the 70w board is doing good? If thats the case I'll be doing the same.

Yeah no problems so far , just get one of those condensation plug jobbies while you at it .... as condensation buildup is the only negative for me....

Yeah no problems so far , just get one of those condensation plug jobbies while you at it .... as condensation buildup is the only negative for me....

Yes I took note of that when it was first mentioned. Really the only design flaw that I see, which could easily be fixed by changing the boro tank's design. I understand why they have the design the way it is but lets face it, who uses the airflow ring to 'turn down' the airflow lol

Another question, what is the positive contact underneath the boro tank made of? And is it flat or does it have a indentation for the atty's +pin?

Back