SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

The kangertech subtank mini rba certainly does NOT fit a 510 connection. The exocet does.

e7d826f27f137ab0e311d324be550a09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Is it on one of the sites I listed yosen /hotcig or is there a separate site/ contact

I just contacted SXK through alibaba.

Subtank mini RBA

That is strange I specifically tried to screw my Subtank Mini RBA PLUS onto my minikin directly to build and it does not bite, it literally slides down into the 510 but cannot tighten as the threads are too far apart.

That is strange I specifically tried to screw my Subtank Mini RBA PLUS onto my minikin directly to build and it does not bite, it literally slides down into the 510 but cannot tighten as the threads are too far apart.

Sadly it only works on the geekvape and coil master 521 tabs, I haven't tried it on any other tab device. But if you got one lying around you'll be in luck, saves you the money buying a Kanger base.

Sadly it only works on the geekvape and coil master 521 tabs, I haven't tried it on any other tab device. But if you got one lying around you'll be in luck, saves you the money buying a Kanger base.

Got the kanger base mahala so no worries, and bought a second for the sake of 2 trinity bell caps, so I have 2 subtanks rocking trinity caps with rba's inside and the rba in the Billet.

TL;DR

How does airflow work on this? I've checked out a few reviews and no one's mentioned it. Does air enter through those side slots, or are those for battery venting? Is there any airflow control?
3 slot on the side of the device. No airflow control although there is a plastic ring on the base of the rba that meant to act as a airflow control....but have thrown this out. The chimney IMO appears to be throttling the airflow compared to using the pre-built kanger coils bridge.

5eb27759462c0b0071edb24f8ee4e907.jpg
c83bf74a8a44d6cffa9c1067ae172f33.jpg
c6ef7311da102e4336ea998e19fd5bc2.jpg
294f073b6ee8f9acde3557b120af3cc7.jpg
d5f0ebef80adbce11d2c0633daeabb80.jpg
d191b760d45cfc4fb4fa01caebfa384b.jpg
9a530052576182550d9f5f56ad2c3446.jpg
c4eeb2d45c2b2c3a2c9d7bdd2a813178.jpg

These handmade claptons did not suit my expectations. Back on all 24g ni80 7wrap 2.5mm id...

Coming in at 0.4ohm pushing 25 watts. Flavour on the Exocet Clone is fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

To the Birret box oweners

Now that you gents had some time with these . . . . Whats the verdict?

Would you consider it a daily driver or novelty?

@boxerulez how dose the sxk exocet compare with the subtank rba? (And Where diid you pick them up? :eek:)

Thanks in advance :)

5eb27759462c0b0071edb24f8ee4e907.jpg
c83bf74a8a44d6cffa9c1067ae172f33.jpg
c6ef7311da102e4336ea998e19fd5bc2.jpg
294f073b6ee8f9acde3557b120af3cc7.jpg
d5f0ebef80adbce11d2c0633daeabb80.jpg
d191b760d45cfc4fb4fa01caebfa384b.jpg
9a530052576182550d9f5f56ad2c3446.jpg
c4eeb2d45c2b2c3a2c9d7bdd2a813178.jpg

These handmade claptons did not suit my expectations. Back on all 24g ni80 7wrap 2.5mm id...

Coming in at 0.4ohm pushing 25 watts. Flavour on the Exocet Clone is fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Looking good. How does the Exocet compare to the kanger having tried both.

Would you consider it a daily driver or novelty?

@boxerulez how dose the sxk exocet compare with the subtank rba? (And Where diid you pick them up? :eek:)

Got them from china, believe FT has them listed now as well. They are definitely all day carries.... I will show you the proof shortly. Exo is much better than the kanger rba, but then again I never loved the kanger rba, even back in the topbox days.

I would say DO it.... they are in demand so much that SXK cannot keep up with delivery at the moment.... grab em from whereever you can before they are sold out.

Would you cocsider it a daily driver or novelty?

@boxerulez how dose the sxk exocet compare with the subtank rba?

My one is part of the daily rotation.

Small enough to fit in my pocket and good battery life.

Only problem and for me it's a big one is panel and button rattle. Since I received my one the button panel was rattling so l used some press stick and it was gone.

Last night the tank side cover started so had to sort of bend it to get back to the perfect fit. My devices gets treated like a baby so I can't figure out how the panel warped.

For me this is the only cons

Got them from china, believe FT has them listed now as well. They are definitely all day carries.... I will show you the proof shortly. Exo is much better than the kanger rba, but then again I never loved the kanger rba, even back in the topbox days.

I would say DO it.... they are in demand so much that SXK cannot keep up with delivery at the moment.... grab em from whereever you can before they are sold out.

Great little AIO device , very simple actually to operate and the Exo clone is performing really well ... still early days for me but for me the BRRT Box is a winner. For anyone on a budget that wants an AIO device , this is the one to get.

P.S My glass panel for the Borro is VERY tight , almost lost one .........

Great little AIO device , very simple actually to operate and the Exo clone is performing really well ... still early days for me but for me the BRRT Box is a winner. For anyone on a budget that wants an AIO device , this is the one to get.

P.S My glass panel for the Borro is VERY tight , almost lost one .........
I put some juice on it which helped and after several tank fill it is much better.

After several weeks of use my only gripe is the tight battery chamber. Took a plier and compressed the negative spring which helped. Used a cloth between the pliers so not too scratch anything.
Boro tank does not allow complete use of all the juice. But when I can get hold of an exocet tank will help if I make the wicks sit at the bottom of the tank. Not sure when these will be available locally. Or if someone who has purchased an extra one is willing to sale it...hint hint nudge nudge

just thought this would be funny, on an unrelated note. waiting for pay day to order my SXK billet

Had mine about a week now, quality is really awesome. Built a 22g 3mm 8wrap on the exocet rocking a 0.2 with NI80 Coil Society @ 45w. Wicks great, flavors great. Only been using menthol/mint so those pretty much taste the same in any setup. ;-)

2mm7ej4.jpg

96w48h.jpg
2iqitdj.jpg

Had mine about a week now, quality is really awesome. Built a 22g 3mm 8wrap on the exocet rocking a 0.2 with NI80 Coil Society @ 45w. Wicks great, flavors great. Only been using menthol/mint so those pretty much taste the same in any setup. ;-)

2mm7ej4.jpg

96w48h.jpg
2iqitdj.jpg
Nice drip tip

Back