Tapatalk

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Just a quick one :) if anyone is having issues with Tapatalk just update. I couldn't get one with Tapatalk yesterday or today and I did the update and now it's 100%

I'm having an issue and there is no update available. I can't select and quote a thread to reply.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

uninstall and reinstall

Will do and report back

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Update came through yesterday morning and all smooth sailing. Like the new orange color scheme.

via Tapatalk

okay, i'm attempting the uninstall and re-install now :)

I now went and delited ecigssa for my tapatalk and now it doesnt want to find it to put it back on it again :eek::rain:

I have the latest version on both my tablet and phone and both are not working :-(

Ecigssa is now not even present on tapatalk. Search brings up nothing. Following the link on top of the mobile ecigssa site also says forum not available on tapatalk.

ye, this tapatalk is killing me :p

I'm on an iphone, and its constantly asking me for a password, i don't have one, because i set up my account with Facebook.

ye, this tapatalk is killing me :p

I'm on an iphone, and its constantly asking me for a password, i don't have one, because i set up my account with Facebook.

ecigssa Is fooked on Tapatalk for the time being, will be fixed, just when I don't know.

Andre Whats up with the REOS site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back