Taste Box Donations

thekeeperza

Reonaut
VIP
Taste Box Boss
LV

Awards
This thread is for users to donate unwanted or surplus juice and for the various vendors if they want to get some samples circulating.
Please post want you have to donate to the box and I will contact you with regards to either collecting or shipping.

as everyone has seen i have spent a bit getting juices , and as i know its hard to get something nice that you can vape and enjoy for a fair price , so i will put into the box what ever is good when the box comes around .

Please send me the address so I can send my juice donations.

I think it would be a bit unfair on the 1st guys on the list if everyone only ads when it comes around to them. They would get a reasonably empty box.

Perhaps we should let the box build up for a while before we circulate? We could use regular snail mail, will only be about R30 i think.

Hopefully some suppliers would donate a couple bottles so that their product can be tasted.

@Oupa
@Stroodlepuff
@Derick
@Tristan
@Shako
@drew
@Cape vaping supplies

apologies if I left someone off the list

Then maybe put a list together of which juice is from which supplier with their contact details.

The main reason I think this is a brilliant idea is that I've already spent a fortune on juices and still not found something I really enjoy. This will hopefully allow me to taste without having to purchase an entire bottle. I stay in a town with no suppliers so taste testing not possible.

The main reason I think this is a brilliant idea is that I've already spent a fortune on juices and still not found something I really enjoy. This will hopefully allow me to taste without having to purchase an entire bottle. I stay in a town with no suppliers so taste testing not possible.

exactly, this will help everyone finding their juices, and these should be locally available. No point to have something like Boba's in the box and nobody can buy it locally.

I have some juice I can donate for the box.
TopQ - Cherry 12mg
TopQ - Mango 12 mg
Greenwave - RY4 18mg
Hangsen - Chocolate 24mg

Hopefully some suppliers would donate a couple bottles so that their product can be tasted.

Will see what we can do :) Maybe when there is the last of a flavour we will throw it in :) Will confirm though but im sure it wont be a problem - or maybe we will throw in best sellers, something to think about thanks for the suggestion shane

I have a little bit of juice in anyways, but i can add some
Liqua - watermelon
Joyetech 0 Cherry
Joyetech - RY4
some more liqua...

thats what i had planned .. "" I think it would be a bit unfair on the 1st guys on the list if everyone only ads when it comes around to them. They would get a reasonably empty box."" hmmmmm

@Oupa
@Stroodlepuff
@Derick
@Tristan
@Shako
@drew
@Cape vaping supplies

apologies if I left someone off the list

Then maybe put a list together of which juice is from which supplier with their contact details.

All we have left at the moment is some liqua tiramisu - will chat to Melinda to send some through, but once we get stock again we will add some more flavours

I have a 0nic 10ml bottle of peanut. It is Dragon Juice from Eciggies, aka dekang.
I cannot vape peanut. at all. my face goes all green and my stomach does all sorts of weird things when i taste it.

no fear - Rowan is here , i'll give that a go .

I have a 0nic 10ml bottle of peanut. It is Dragon Juice from Eciggies, aka dekang.
I cannot vape peanut. at all. my face goes all green and my stomach does all sorts of weird things when i taste it.
I had that reaction to the Grandmaster from 5 Pawns, @CraftyZA. Also a peanut butter. Weird.

I had that reaction to the Grandmaster from 5 Pawns, @CraftyZA. Also a peanut butter. Weird.
possibly Nut allergy? its common. There are juices that contain traces and cause an allergic reaction, I ordered a Hazelnut custard style juice in Germany and it stated that this can cause allergic reactions.

possibly Nut allergy? its common. There are juices that contain traces and cause an allergic reaction, I ordered a Hazelnut custard style juice in Germany and it stated that this can cause allergic reactions.
I've actually read up on this (my son has a peanut allergy) and the allergy is due to the type of protein - e-liquid flavourings are not supposed to contain any proteins, so an allergy is unlikely - perhaps he is just like me and had way too much peanut butter as a kid :) (the smell alone can make me gag)

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, only had a 5 ml sample to taste. Do love their Bowden's Mate, however.
i got a taster of Bowden's Mate but had not got around to buying some ... aaah well , give me something to look forward to !

Up for donation:

I have four flavors for the box that someone else may enjoy, all in 18mg.
Liqua: Tiramisu, Coffee & Citrus Mix, and a local VM Vanilla Custard.

Funny how almost every donation has liqua in it. I cant stand the stuff...I donated minr as well

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Listen guys, i am fully in support of ShaneW's suggestion that the juice resellers should donate a bottle or two of their bestsellers for tasting. This way its like marketing for them. How else are they going to easily get quite a few people to taste their juice for the price of one or two bottles? Especially people all over the country.

I think this will help the taste box to become a great experience instead of just containing the juices no-one likes.

In my view there should even be more top juices from resellers in the box than juices that members dont like. Or at least 50/50.

My opinion

Back