Tastebox vibes.

ConradS

Seen a few things.
LV

Awards
The box arrived today. Had a look and some interesting options I would likely not have bought myself. To clarify, I am not big on fruit and some candy flavours. I gravitate to tobacco, menthol and the odd confectionary flavours mostly. I am still warming up to apples and peach and such!

44cfed0af95cb3db86eea640326c449d.jpg

I kicked off with some Skyblue Cocomo cream 12mg as I am working through a sampler set of theirs currently, it just seemed to make sense!

886d7cc0c6953fd25ef1dffa84739590.jpg

Equipment used: Itaste VV with mpt3 at around 8-9w. Heavy equipment not needed.

Yes it tastes like it sounds, wonderful understated ripe banana smoothie taate softened with a drop of coconut (i only picked this up after reading the description on the site) and a hint of a gentle vanilla as u exhale. This banana is not overpowering as some others I have tried, but still the star of the show, I guess this softening is the role the coconut plays. I am poor at tasting low levels of coconut, unless it tastes like suntan lotion - this does not, but one just about senses it in the mouthfeel.

For me this is good, would I use it everyday? No. I get fed up with Banana flavours to often, this is no different, unfortunately. I prefer my fruit with a touch of ice added to it.

Nice writeup @ConradS
Thanks for sharing
Looking forward to hearing about the other flavours if you have the time to share

Yip, thanks - always great to get feedback on the taste boxes.

Back