Tattoos....

Nightfearz

Vape Connoisseur
LV

Awards
How many of the vapers on this forum is inked... post some pics of your art here (but let's keep it clean...:p)

I am also in that category - 2 spots of ink.... 3rd in planing.

Some Tribal thing on the back and a tiger on my arm shoulder and back

Went on honeymoon to cape town and came back with new ink.

9u7a3ene.jpg
I want another one or two

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Staying true to the username, my first which will be a part of a half sleeve cartoon collage soon.

This was my "F you I'm 18 now tattoo" colour still holding up 8 years down the line. If you think it sucks that's cool. Just don't make fun of my pasty skin :p
1516103144165..jpg

Staying true to the username, my first which will be a part of a half sleeve cartoon collage soon.

This was my "F you I'm 18 now tattoo" colour still holding up 8 years down the line. If you think it sucks that's cool. Just don't make fun of my pasty skin :p
View attachment 119297
The tattoo is amazing, but why are you so pale? IT person?

I totes didn't read your post, just looked at the pretty picture. ;)

@Moerse Rooikat , what fishies do you breed?

@Stosta You just had to hey XD
Mum is from England. Dad was a ginger. I do tan but I get frekkles so it's sort of a lame trade-off. Plus its the under side of my arm.

@Moerse Rooikat , what fishies do you breed?

@Stosta You just had to hey XD
Mum is from England. Dad was a ginger. I do tan but I get frekkles so it's sort of a lame trade-off. Plus its the under side of my arm.
Haha! Those are terrible excuses!

I'll try take some pics at some point soon of my tattoos. Then you can marvel at the mixture of pale AND hairy skin!

That's epic! Love me a fresh water shrimp. Do you post them? :p @Moerse Rooikat

Haha! Those are terrible excuses!

I'll try take some pics at some point soon of my tattoos. Then you can marvel at the mixture of pale AND hairy skin!

Great stuff! In all honesty they are crappy excuses. I should get into the sun more

fresh water shrimps

My buddy got a shrimp with a 2nd hand tank he bought.

IMG-20160905-WA0009.jpg

O yes i forgot to mention he bought the tank for a red ear slider i gave to him and he thought they would be best friends.

IMG-20160906-WA0001.jpg

I guess not :(
I have more graphic pics of nature taking course, but just to not upset sensitive viewers i rather not post them.

Last edited:
Back