Tauren Beest stuck

Vaporator00

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hola fellow forumites

I am in need of your assistance and wealth of knowledge.
My Beest is stuck and I can't seem to get it open, any tips and tricks to open it without breaking the glass?

Use a thin screwdriver through the airflow slot for leverage and then use the stalk of a teaspoon through the juice fill ports and turn. Should open it.

if you have a shammy (chamois), it can work well with the freezer method as well since i find the "rubbery" texture gives a good grip

Last edited:
Before attempting the freezer method, try heating it with hot water and then use some dry cloths to hold it firmly ... If that fails, then try the freezer method.

Surgical gloves. And that's all I have to say about that

It's a battle of attrition now... Who shall succeed. Find out on this week's episode of, "what's holding this thing closed, gorilla glue?"
IMG_20220210_190207.jpg

Take it out to dinner. I always find the screw is more flexible after a few drinks

Not that I recommend it, however I have seen someone loosen a "stuck" tank using two pairs of plumbers wrenches, (see below), and what I think were old bicycle tubes wrapped around the tank to prevent scratching ... it certainly loosened them, and it tore one of the O-rings, (which was clearly the culprit preventing said loosening) ... my take away from the exercise was to keep my O-rings well lubed, (especially on tanks that are in storage).

upload_2022-2-10_21-0-13.png

Back