Temp noob.

JoeBlowsClouds

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys. Hope yall doing good.

I have a problem.
I bought some ss316 coils and have them in my dripper. It is on a fuchai 213.

I just dont know how to use it. I have it set at 300c and the vape im getting is just not hard enough. I put my preheat at 190 and i just can't get it right.

What could i be doing wrong and how do i fix it?
Can i vape it on wattage?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys. Hope yall doing good.

I have a problem.
I bought some ss316 coils and have them in my dripper. It is on a fuchai 213.

I just dont know how to use it. I have it set at 300c and the vape im getting is just not hard enough. I put my preheat at 190 and i just can't get it right.

What could i be doing wrong and how do i fix it?
Can i vape it on wattage?

Thanks in advance
You can vape SS316 in wattage, I actually prefer it that way, if you wanna try temp control, set your temp to 400-450F, don't know much about the preheat function

so basically the preheat and the wattage u vape at thereafter is the same. so i have a 0.85 ohm coil with 28 watts preheat for 1 sec. that means your first drag is thhe warm up drag to ensure that your coils are hot enough for you. if you find from the 2nd your vapour is low and low flavour then increase your preheat time assuming u happy with flavour from the warmed out coil flavour and vapour. if you not happy with vapour production then increase wattage.

once this is done u vape at the same wattage with the mod increasing and decreasing voltage to maintain temp.

im like a warmer vape so set my temp to 280 to 290 degrees. the wattage = flavour profile and temp = warmth of vape

hope it makes sense..what ohm coil?

so basically the preheat and the wattage u vape at thereafter is the same. so i have a 0.85 ohm coil with 28 watts preheat for 1 sec. that means your first drag is thhe warm up drag to ensure that your coils are hot enough for you. if you find from the 2nd your vapour is low and low flavour then increase your preheat time assuming u happy with flavour from the warmed out coil flavour and vapour. if you not happy with vapour production then increase wattage.

once this is done u vape at the same wattage with the mod increasing and decreasing voltage to maintain temp.

im like a warmer vape so set my temp to 280 to 290 degrees. the wattage = flavour profile and temp = warmth of vape

hope it makes sense..what ohm coil?
0.84 ohm staggered fused clapton

Back