Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
My first Temu order just arrived, and I'm impressed! Ordered on the 4th of March and delivered to my door on the 15th of March. 11 days! It's pretty good for free shipping from China!

I ordered T-shirts and hoodies, expecting them to be in Chinese sizes, and worried that I had ordered a bunch of clothing I would have to donate to smaller people! 3XL was 3XL, and all fitted perfectly! Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

Amazing, they can offer free delivery at such reasonable prices halfway around the world!
Temu 2.jpg

My first Temu order just arrived, and I'm impressed! Ordered on the 4th of March and delivered to my door on the 15th of March. 11 days! It's pretty good for free shipping from China!

I ordered T-shirts and hoodies, expecting them to be in Chinese sizes, and worried that I had ordered a bunch of clothing I would have to donate to smaller people! 3XL was 3XL, and all fitted perfectly! Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

Amazing, they can offer free delivery at such reasonable prices halfway around the world!
View attachment 289322
My wife also recently received an order and we were also impressed. Less than 2 weeks for delivery and decent quality items.

Our friends placed an order for electronics and clothing, and interestingly they packaged them separately and the electronics attracted higher duties.

I ordered from them for the first time and I too was impressed with Temu. Not so much with the local courier.

Buffalo (international courier from Temu) booked the collection with ITT (SA courier) on Tuesday 5 March.
ITT collected it only on Friday 8 March. Took them 3 days just to collecy the parcel.! That's a poor show indeed.

On ITT's website, on the Home page, it says: "Delivering since 1979". It's now 2024, so yes,, they are rather slow LOL.

It's like Fastway. I've always maintained that they should change their name to Slow-way.

Let's face it - TCG is the best!!!

Back