THANK YOU @GREYZ - You're the man. My Greatest Respect

ddk1979

All Vaped Out
LV

Awards
I'd been searching for the Centre Dashboard Console for my wife's Nissan Almera for a while and the only Black one that I could find that looked decent was in Durban.

I'd found a few in Cape Town and while they look good, they had problems with the Console Lid opening and closing mechanism so hence the need to have this one checked out before I bought it. So the only place that I could think of to get some assistance was the forum and I contacted a few okes in the Durban area.

@Greyz to the rescue; he offered to check it out for me.
So on Wednesday morning he went thru to the seller, took some pics, checked out the opening and closing mechanism and gave me the thumbs up on the console that they had on demo (not the one they had intended to send me which was really not in a good condition).

After some to and fro's between him and me, as well as between me and the seller, he went back Wednesday afternoon to make the purchase on my behalf even though it was likely that the EFT had not yet cleared!!!

Now the seller was supposed to have boxed and packaged the item ready for a courier pickup (but leave it open so that @Greyz could confirm that the good demo console was in the box), but unfortunately he didn't. So @Greyz offered to get his wife to pick up a box today and he would bubble-wrap the console and get everything ready for the couriers.

So what was supposed to have been a quick look/see, turned out to be quite a bit of effort and inconvenience for @Greyz and his wife. Also, had he not checked out the console, I would probably be getting a lemon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Mr and Mrs @Greyz . My greatest respect to the two of you, you really have kind hearts!!!

2.jpg

Last edited:
Not the first time this @Greyz has gone way above and beyond any normal standards of helping out. The man has put up with a lot of my shit over the years just to help me, he is a legend!

Back