Thank You

Soprono

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Id just like to kickstart this vendor too with a bit of feedback from my side to specially @wazarmoto. From the first order I had made with J&J I received a whatapp message confirming my payment and order (+1) in my books as it gives me piece of mind I now have the details for the person sorting my order out along with some confirmation of my purchase love the idea!

The following day I recived a image of my tracking number shorting after my confirmation email stating the same thing however it adds a awesome touch to the process.

I am now on my 4th order with J&J and I have never once bumped heads, wazarmoto always responds to my Whatsapps when I have a stock query or delivery enquiry on my order, A few times they have been out of stock however advised me exactly what is coming in and when and even if Ill be able to look out for a special price.

@Blends Of Distinction is on another level, an amazing morning vape with a side by side cup of coffee is amazing (Hazelnut). Shipping is on point and great communication at all times. Product range is slowly growing from opening level and like all starter out stores this is where it begins I suppose. One thing is for sure is that prices have been amazing and ill gladly hand over more money into the future with you guys.

Thank you for your service.

@soprano..we are glad to hear that you are enjoying our hazelnut latte..
We are also very selective when it came to choosing or retailers. We wanted retailers that understand the concept of building client relationships and that walk that extra mile for their clients.
JJ's Emporium have exceeded every one of our expectations and really go way beyond being just a retailer selling products..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back to my thread, Id just like to say thanks @wazarmoto for the lightning delivery. Placed a order around 9pm last night for 4 new Sony VTC5 and battery cases and it was delivered before 3pm today.

Each battery was so well protected for transport and overall great prices. Thanks again guys been awhile since I ordered prior to this but glad to see the service level has not changed.

Back