Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Geekvape's latest offering perked up my interest because @Richelo Killian told me it was awesome and also because it has an extended tank and with the way these new tanks drink juice an extended tank is a must for me anyway! Richelo told me to use the normal sized tank first but I need to see if the extended tank works for me so I ignored the suggestion and used the bigger tank. He says the smaller tank has better flavour than the bigger one... well the bigger tank is a Chicken Dinner so maybe the smaller one is a Peri Peri Chicken Dinner! :p

The Ammit 25 has a fantastic deck to build on and I used a 3mm Staple Clapton from @RiaanRed and installing it was probably the easiest deck I have ever used since I was born! Wicked it with Royal Wick fluffed the tails and tucked them into the juice channels. Again really simple and so well designed. Juice flow control and easy to use... I go for full open always...

Air flow for days... the newer tanks seem to have as much airflow as you could want and I closed the airflow down to one click. Love the click settings on the airflow.

Standard 510 drip tip and an 810 (Goon) option...

And most important how is the flavour? It's excellent!

So only pros for the Ammit 25 so far... and while I have only had it for an hour or two it has to be the best tank available in local shops today.
Ammit25 001.JPG Ammit25 002.JPG Ammit25 003.JPG Ammit25 004.JPG Ammit25 005.JPG Ammit25 006.JPG Ammit25 007.JPG Ammit25 008.JPG Ammit25 009.JPG Ammit25 010.JPG Ammit25 022.JPG

So the Ammit over SMM then for flavour Uncle @Rob Fisher ?

Yebo... the Ammit wins in all departments. I really wanna vape on it for a day or two to really give it a full test but everything about the Ammit 25 seems to be bloody brilliant. Just did my first refill and shut off the juice flow... filled it... opened the juice flow and off we go again with no leaking at all.

Cool review @Rob Fisher!
I always wonder however, how is a tank like this - which is essentially a single coil version of the Ammit Dual, better or equal to the flavour and vapour production of the dual coil variant?

I always find dual coil setups to provide a much better vape - all subjective I know :)

This looks like a real winner, crisp dense clouds and perfect for new vapers who want a RTA with an easy deck to build on.

Cool review @Rob Fisher!
I always wonder however, how is a tank like this - which is essentially a single coil version of the Ammit Dual, better or equal to the flavour and vapour production of the dual coil variant?

I always find dual coil setups to provide a much better vape - all subjective I know :)

Not really sure... I dislike dual coils... pain in the bum to build and too hot normally for me...

Damn here we go again

Just when I thought I'm done buying another tank

That deck absolutely looks like you just have to fasten the screws. Impressive.

Refill number 4 for today... OK the tank wasn't completely empty (I like to fill the tank when the level gets to the top of the logo) and the tank is performing really well. Next test is to leave it overnight and give it a go in the morning!

@Rob Fisher how is the juice consumption vs the SMM?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Thanks for trying this and sharing your views @Rob Fisher
Sounds like the extemded tank on the Ammit is great, wonder what the capacity is?
Am interested to hear if it passes the "overnight test"

Having spent some time with the Ammit 25 I'm really happy with it... the flavour is not as good as the Skyline and the Reaper and I think that's because it's a much airier tank but it's a damn fine tank and will stay in the arsenal. If you love lots of air this is most certainly the tank for you.

Having spent some time with the Ammit 25 I'm really happy with it... the flavour is not as good as the Skyline and the Reaper and I think that's because it's a much airier tank but it's a damn fine tank and will stay in the arsenal. If you love lots of air this is most certainly the tank for you.

I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea here. The reviews on both the SMM and the Ammit 25 are so damn good. I don't know which one to get :confused:
Flavor is the main thing, but I also like a comfortable slightly restricted direct lung draw.

I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea here. The reviews on both the SMM and the Ammit 25 are so damn good. I don't know which one to get :confused:
Flavor is the main thing, but I also like a comfortable slightly restricted direct lung draw.

@zadiac both tanks are really nice tanks... if I could only choose one I would take the Ammit 25 because of the really easy build deck and the 5ml option.

Pulled the trigger on the Ammit25. Now let's see...

Back