The dying man last wish!

Grand Guru

The Vape Guru
LV

Awards
Well it's all in the title! What would be your last vape setup (mod and tank, AIO system, whatever makes you really happy) and juice? Thinking about it myself, it's a difficult question!
A solar storm DNA75C (from the skipper's collection :inlove:)
A Skyline RTA with a nice 1.2 Ohm coil (because it's definitely the best and it's a 22mm that fits on the Solar Storm)
Tobacco Bastards N29 without a doubt!

P.S: You can post only once!

A solar storm DNA75C (from the skipper's collection :inlove:)
A Skyline RTA with a nice 1.2 Ohm coil (because it's definitely the best and it's a 22mm that fits on the Solar Storm)

Only the first Solar Storms were 22mm... Most of them are 24mm.
SolarSCity05.jpg

Signature Tips SQ217 with An RDA For Vaping and Redwood in the squonk bottle

Kayfun Prime on a Resin Pico 22 with Rum & Maple, Boba's Bounty or Witchers Brew Blackbird.

Reload 24 with BVC aliens, wicked with mavaton x and some Mango passion by 8ball. Sitting on my gclass luxury edition.

Furyan mech squonk with the Loop 1.5 and some Banana custard held by a good looking nurse with a great butt.

Knowing my luck I will probably be squished by a bus.

A onegin DNA75C with a dvarw and mavaton x and any good coil. Haven't tried any of those yet.

I am currently a Vaporesso fan with The Gen mods. I think I really fancy the
GAUR-21 Dual 21700 200W Mod | VANDY VAPE® but would like five for my rotations complete with 21700 batteries and four spare batteries and a Nitecore UMS4 charger. Don't think my simple needs require more fancy than that.

Well ain't I a lucky girl :) I have exactly what I want haha. No fomo. Except maybe the extender for my setup for more juice :)

Just one??? This is a nightmare for anyone who likes more than one style of vaping. If however I was forced to use just one setup for the rest of time, it would be this:
Black Dani mini
Kayfun Lite with a Steam Tuners top fill conversion.
Blackbird or one of the @GSM500 creations.

Just one??? This is a nightmare for anyone who likes more than one style of vaping. If however I was forced to use just one setup for the rest of time, it would be this:
Black Dani mini
Kayfun Lite with a Steam Tuners top fill conversion.
Blackbird or one of the @GSM500 creations.
It's about the setup you'd use for your last vaping session!

I don't think the moderators would allow me to expound on my dying wish(es), save to say that my last words would then be the same as Private Benjamins deceased husbands were in the movie of the same title. :giggle:

Back