The ego MEKA STM Tank?

dekardy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Firstly no it's not a new tank.

This is the lovechild of a broken ego One Mega tank and a Kanger Subtank Mini Bell Cap. In short my ego One Mega fell the other day and both the tank and battery is now stuffed :(. Broken glass in the tank and the battery just auto fires. Pretty upset I just threw the tank in the dustbin. That night however I thought to myself, maybe just maybe. So I tried the STM Bell Cap and it was a perfect fit. I had to remove the little rubber from the base but low and behold it hasn't leak one bit. Will have to run it for a while longer to make sure. I'm not sure if ALL Bell Caps will work but mine did.
meka01.jpg meka02.jpg

This is the lovechild of a broken ego One Mega tank and a Kanger Subtank Mini Bell Cap. In short my ego One Mega fell the other day and both the tank and battery is now stuffed :(. Broken glass in the tank and the battery just auto fires. Pretty upset I just threw the tank in the dustbin. That night however I thought to myself, maybe just maybe. So I tried the STM Bell Cap and it was a perfect fit. I had to remove the little rubber from the base but low and behold it hasn't leak one bit. Will have to run it for a while longer to make sure. I'm not sure if ALL Bell Caps will work but mine did.
View attachment 33398 View attachment 33399
That's brilliant :)

Necessity is the mother of invention ,or Frank Zappa .

And a pretty sweet looking tank at that

Problem sorted for those who had issues viewing the juice

Wish I could do that for my normal ego one

Back