The inaugural clearance sale

El Capitan

Legend (according to me at least)
LV

Awards
First up, we have the Reo Grand in a lovely black number. This lady unfortunately comes with baggage which are Atomic and RM2 atties, an 18650 battery, 2 door magnets, post screws, 28g Kanthal and a six squares of Japanese cotton. She is very attached to her counterparts and insists on travelling with them. She has very minor scuff marks on the corners, but nothing that a touch of model paint can't fix. Price, R2150. (Edit: Not for sale any more)

Next on stage we have an SVD and she has been enhanced with two 18650 batteries. Please don't be put off by the name, this lady is clean as a whistle and is as good as new. Price, R400.

If you're not charged up by these offers, we also have two NiteCore Intellicharger i2's. Both have been opened, but have not been used. Price R175 each. Sold, pending payment

And lastly, for your lung hitting pleasure, we have an Aspire Atlantis with the CF Sub Ohm mech mod. This little lass was a bit reckless and lost her charger, but an ego charger should work just fine. A working coil is included though. Price on this hotty is R600.

All of these are available for collection during working hours in Woodmead (this week) or Bryanston (week starting 02/02). Alternatively, the buyer will have to pick up the taxi fare.

And so we come to the end of tonight's show, thank you for attending!

PS: I will be logging in a couple of times a day, so please post replies here in order to ensure that it is a fair competition. I will contact potential buyers via PM based on the order that they replied.

Edit: Contrary to earlier indications, after a heated debate, miss Speedwagon decided to get rid of the ohm meter. I did meet with some resistance though (see what I did there?). Price on the Reo reduced accordingly.

IMG_0234.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome man. If you do split the REO package I need an ohm meter

interested in the SVD and aspire sub ohm with battery will PM

Back