The Minikin Reborn by Asmodus

Any idea when we can expect to see them in SA uncle @Rob Fisher?

I would imagine they will start to appear in a week or two... but after Asmodus irritated a few vendors by selling direct at the CT Vapefest they may not even bring them in... but I guess people will want them so one of two vendors will suck it up and bring them in.

ooh @Rob Fisher - this looks nice
Also haven't had a chance to watch the video - am wondering if I must get it?
I love my Minikin V1.5 - and am sorry I missed out on the Boost version

ooh @Rob Fisher - this looks nice
Also haven't had a chance to watch the video - am wondering if I must get it?
I love my Minikin V1.5 - and am sorry I missed out on the Boost version

If you need another dual 18650 device with great battery life then yes... Todd liked it. I have way too many mods so will pass this time.

If u hav way too many minikins or sx mods in ur arsenal that need a new home uncle rob let me know

@Scouse45 I no longer have any Minikin's at all because my mates have stolen (some gifted some bought) all of them... SX Mods I have a few but I'm afraid they are all HE in in the R7k mark...

Love the look of the v1.5 body and the screen of the v2 so I'll defs be getting one of these. Like the boost too, but that paint splatter finish looks crap. Heard there will be plain colored Reborns, eg the OG full rubberized black edition

One of my favourite regulated mods of all time was the minikin v1 and then i sold it like a dumb ass.
It just felt awesome in the hand and gave me amazing battery life.
I liked my v2 but no where near as i did my v1.

Will keep my eyes open on this one.

Asmodus Distribution in the US has the reborn 168W Minikin Touch Screen in Black, Black/Green & Black/Orange listed for preorder. The problem with that is I have learned from past experience with AD USA is that they have proven many times to me personally that they are far more optimistic than what they are actually able to deliver on new offerings. Worth a try maybe if you want one, just be aware that they may not be able to complete your preorder any time soon, and the possibility of never at all.

I would have had no interest in this touch screen model (same with any V2 model) even if I was still buying TC mods. But I did like my VGOD and V1.5 way better than any other model they have offered that I knew about. The price point on the VGOD/V1.5 was fair and inline with what you got, but not so with their wood models IMO (I showed proof of that point here some time ago on the Kodama's).

They had a Mothers Day special on the previous version , then when it came to shipping I almost fell off my pedestal ..... shipping as much as the mod itself ! LOL ......

@Sir Vape will you be getting these in? If yes, approximately by when? I would like to make sure I have the cash on the day you guys put them up for sale online :D

I would imagine they will start to appear in a week or two... but after Asmodus irritated a few vendors by selling direct at the CT Vapefest they may not even bring them in... but I guess people will want them so one of two vendors will suck it up and bring them in.

I hope none of these guys acutally boycott Asmodus. It will be cutting of their nose to spite the face situation. (I am sure Asmodus was selling at retail and not at the much cheaper wholesale price that the vendors get the stock at)

Be that as it may, when something goes wrong with a V2 you pretty much have to destroy the touch screen cable to get to the front of the chipset, touchscreen never works like it did before disassembly of that cable.

I think this is a step back fitting the touchscreen here, I myself have a V2 stuck at 70 watts due to the touchscreen dieing out on me.

I would love to see a button chipset, in boost body, with 180 watts on tap.

Also, I would love to see an actual manufacturer put up shop in SA, would be nice if we have a full on Asmodus dealer.

Back