Votes: 6 15.4%
  • SMILING POOP EMOJI

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

Feliks Karp

Getting schwifty
LV

Awards
NO ONE ASKED FOR IT,BUT HERE IT IS,THE SHOW DOWN OF THE LAST HALF-DECADE.
ONE UNCLE, ONE GINGER, ONLY ONE LEAVES VAPE CON THE CHAMPION! THE OTHER GETS A PAT ON THE HEAD.

Thread rules are same as forum rules, we don't want to give @Silver a heart attack, however I encourage lots of smack talk and general tom foolery.

There may or may not be a totally illegal betting pool, don't tell the tax man! (seriously don't because I think it may actually be illegal. Actually we better not do that).

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Can I please be referee or more appropriate can I please be Judge, Jury and the executioner. I AM THE LAW!

When is the official weighing session?

I'm all in for when the boxers drop their shorts to get onto the scale kaalgat!

Awesome. This should be interesting. At least i can go make popcorn and by the time i get back the thread will still be here.
Although that may be more related to the age of the participants and not the content of the posts.

Sent from my Note 4

Think I better start the unofficial FreeLicks vs Stosta thread and get bets in...

You can be the ref we will talk about bribes *cough* payment in private msgs.
Just for the record I'm taking bribes from both sides.
The winning bribe is not necissarily the one of highest monetary value.
Seeing as though I'll be handling bets, I also have a conflict of interest as referee but you gus wouldn't want it any other way :D

Just for the record I'm taking bribes from both sides.
The winning bribe is not necissarily the one of highest monetary value.
Seeing as though I'll be handling bets, I also have a conflict of interest as referee but you gus wouldn't want it any other way :D

I expect nothing less from you than general back stabbing and devious schemes, do not dissapoint!

Awesome. This should be interesting. At least i can go make popcorn and by the time i get back the thread will still be here.
Although that may be more related to the age of the participants and not the content of the posts.

Sent from my Note 4

Top quality banter, no I'm just joking, please up your banter game or you will be banned!

The sheer mass of my actual ego would cause the earth to break apart due to the gravitational pull, it's stored safely in a special vault.

Rumour has it that your ego IS the special vault...
That imprisoned "The hulk"

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Hahahaha!

What the hell is this crap?! :-D Talk is cheap (that's why I tend to run my mouth)! @Feliks Karp is in crap, I've slunk far down into a world of gore, hatred, and deathcore music. Hip-hop isn't going to get you nearly pumped up enough to take me down Uncle!

@Christos I may battle to tie my shoelaces in the morning, but I'll totally try that flip! :rolleyes:

Hahahaha!

What the hell is this crap?! :-D Talk is cheap (that's why I tend to run my mouth)! @Feliks Karp is in crap, I've slunk far down into a world of gore, hatred, and deathcore music. Hip-hop isn't going to get you nearly pumped up enough to take me down Uncle!

@Christos I may battle to tie my shoelaces in the morning, but I'll totally try that flip! :rolleyes:

We all know 90% of your body weight is your beard!

:flamethrower2:

We all know 90% of your body weight is your beard!

:flamethrower2:
With all the food that got trapped in it over the years I couldn't even deny that! You can't hit my face if you can't find it! Muhahaha!

Back